• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ReadytoCtb

Jan 20, 2020
I just had my last meal about an hour ago. It's time for me to go. I no longer have anymore hope. So at 11:10 CST I will start my stat dose.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: itsamadworld, x-Ace-x, Bipointrovertido and 15 others
B

blalost

May 12, 2020
Good luck. I'm curious, what did you choose as your last meal?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
My candle is working overtime... For you aswell it shines its light. May it guide you to love and peace

• Love
Reactions: Seagirl, ssaaahmo, _Minsk and 4 others
R

ReadytoCtb

Jan 20, 2020
Mexican street tacos with a coke. It was yummy!
My candle is working overtime... For you aswell it shines its light. May it guide you to love and peace
Thank you!
Well, 6 hrs and 30 minutes to go. I leave my place here in about an hour to head to my rental property. It's vacant at the moment, however, someone should find me within 24 hrs. I am scared and nervous, however, I know I can't live anymore. I have made too many mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Bipointrovertido, sadghost and 11 others
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
Your last meal made me smile. It's something I would choose if I could. Except pepsi all the way! Little things like that probably used to bring you joy. I'm so sorry it's come to this for you and so many others. I wish you luck. Cheers.

Reactions: Seagirl and Jumper Geo
R

ReadytoCtb

Jan 20, 2020
I don't want to do this . I am starting to panic a little. I do know that I have to. To much has happened. Please pray I have the least amount of pain when I die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: itsamadworld, MephistoJustBeneath, Alec and 8 others
beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
I don't want to do this . I am starting to panic a little. I do know that I have to. To much has happened. Please pray I have the least amount of pain when I die.

We are here for you if you change your mind I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: NekoNomNom
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I was just wondering how you were doing. I have attempted twice in my past. But never anything like SN. I very much hope that it goes just as you want. :heart:

Reactions: Seagirl
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
We are here for you if you change your mind I wish you peace
Yes, we're here for you no matter what. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to. You'll always have a place to come back to here, should that be what you decide.

I'm so sorry that you're in this much pain. I hope you're able to find peace in some way, no matter what you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: Seagirl, sadghost, Huntfish34 and 2 others
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe if your not calm its not the day..if any doubt stay a few days...it will still be there...talk to us

Reactions: sadghost and ssaaahmo
S

SerialFailer

May 1, 2020
You don't need to do it now if you are not ready, no shame in failing this one time.
Most of us will still be here if you fail, but if you succeed may you rest and have peace in your journey.

• Love
Reactions: Seagirl, sadghost, overandout and 4 others
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
sending you hugs

• Love
Reactions: Seagirl, sadghost and NekoNomNom
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thoughts and Prayers no doubt. Stay with us if any doubts. ❤

• Love
Reactions: Brackenshire
D

deadmalk

Nov 25, 2019
Mexican street tacos...nice. I'm in the same time zone as you, pretty sure same state as well. I know what you mean about being nervous, I tried twice and felt there was divine intervention that kept it from happening. If you need to vent or talk, you can message me if you'd like. There is no harm in waiting.

S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
If you don't want to do it now isn't the time my friend. You have your whole life to ctb it doesn't have to be today x

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
There's no rush if you're uncertain :heart: I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I am scared and nervous, however, I know I can't live anymore. I have made too many mistakes.
I was hoping to open that up . Because you don't have to . If you are still here feel free to talk .

I have a date set for April 1st of this year. My final court for my divorce is set on March 24th this will give me plenty of time to get my affairs in order before drinking my sn. I would have gone sooner but I was hoping my intuition or my prompting that I heard God's voice that I wasn't getting a divorce was true, which gave me hope, however I must be wrong. I clearly cannot hear God's voice. Having said that I feel like I don't have any hope that my future will be good. My relationship with God has kept me hear on this Earth for 41 yrs. I could of swore I knew God was telling me he would be restoring my relationship with my wife. Seeing that I am clearly wrong, and I don't trust that I hear from God so I find it best for me to exit this world and find the peace I need. I believe that I will enter into heaven even if I commit suicide so I am not scared. What frieghtens me more is continuing living without having direction from the holy spirit. I know this may sound off, however, if I can't hear from God then I don't want to live anymore.
It's your prerogative , loosing a partner and God is hard , but I think people can talk about it .

Hope you are okay where ever you are :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, SuicidalSymphonies, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Amen 2 that Quarky00 , we are still here to talk if possible. ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
If you are doing alright, we are here to talk to you and comfort you.

There is absolutely no shame in deciding this isn't the decision for you. x

If you have taken your bus, I wish you a peaceful transition..

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, MephistoJustBeneath and ssaaahmo