• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
I wanted to start this personal Thread on my CTB method... having the SanctionedSuicide community as a source has been helpful to me...initially was going to drop hang CTB but after researching the location, there was. A possibility that someone would attempt a rescue, so that made me change my method.

I will be getting a Hotel room for the night and will be using the Stat SN method (got my SN from US online retailer)

- I will fast for 12 + hours (only water will be ingested)
- 2 hrs before minimal water (sips so that my mouth is not dry)
- 1 hr before will take 1500 mg Tylenol
- 45 before will take 400 mg of Quetiapine/Suraquel
- 30 mins before will take 800 mg of Tagamet
- will then prepare my SN in three separate plastic bottles of water, I will measure them as follows (I am 220 pounds so will go with a dose of 35g SN)

1st Dose - 1x 35g SN in 60-70 ml of water (having in a plastic water bottle I can shake until dissolved + less risk of someone attempting to drink ~50ml of water in a 500 ml/16 ounce bottle) Also, will use a Mentos mint to get over Salty after taste.

2nd Dose - 1x 25g SN in 50 ml of water in Plato. Water bottle in case I vomit (even if I don't vomit I plan on taking this 2nd dose after 10-15 minutes of my initial 1st dose = want to be sure that I have a successful CTB

3rd Dose - 1 x25g SN in 50 ml of water in plastic water bottle ( 3rd dose will only be used if I quickly vomit up 1st dose and I would follow it up about 10 mins after 2nd Dose. Also, will take an additional Mentos mint after 2nd & 3rd Dose of SN.

I plan to have some of my favorite songs in a playlist and also I will be discarding the SN bottle in lobby trash can of hotel (going to try and not leave evidence + my phone has a 6 digit passcode nd will erase all date after 10 failed attempts). I am not planning on telling any of my family I don't want to make them suffer more than they will be already. I have been suffering BiPolar Disorder for over 15 years and have had 8 hospitalizations in Psychiatric Hospitals. Most recently I was a danger to my loved ones and I can't bear the possibility of being in a situation where I will harm them or other people...it's been a pretty darn good ~40 years on this planet...I am somewhat religious and I pray that I won't have to endure an eternity of limbo/hell for my actions.

you can go ahead and judge me or criticize = I'm a big boy and it is what it is.

I am looking for any input that will be useful to me for my CTB, if u have advice let me know.... SS Thread Forums have been therapeutic for me to talk about this in text = since I have. It discussed this with anyone at all in person.

I will be planning to CTB this Coming weekend so I wanted this thread to document my journey to CTB...thanks for taking time to read this and thanks in Advance for anyone who provides advice/input.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, it's_all_a_game, Brackenshire and 16 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Do you have any antiemetics like metoclopramide? Or Zofran? That might help. Also the method has propranolol to counteract the tachycardia (fast heart rate). Will you be using either of these?

And I wish you all the peace and happiness you're searching for that you haven't been able to find in this life on this miserable little planet, you deserve it. ✌️❤️

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Wrennie, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
Do you have any antiemetics like metoclopramide? Or Zofran? That might help. Also the method has propranolol to counteract the tachycardia (fast heart rate). Will you be using either of these?

And I wish you all the peace and happiness you're searching for that you haven't been able to find in this life on this miserable little planet, you deserve it. ✌️❤️
Lost_soul83 - i do not have the Meto-metclopramide (I am hopeful that my Quetiapine/Suraquel will help. also, I don't have any propranolol....I know there will be some discomfort/pain...thanks for adding to my thread....I am hopeful to find my peace. Thanks

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope peaceful transition for u. Keep us updated as much as possible

Reactions: NodusTollens and Timectb40
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
sorry life made you come to this . Wishing you a peaceful sleep. Hugs

Reactions: Timectb40
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Wishing you a peaceful week as you approach your time. i feel i'm getting close myself, if you want soneone to talk to in the next few days feel free to pm. Stay Beautiful

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and Timectb40
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I hope it's peaceful for you, sorry you're at this point.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I know you said you are a big boi but the high amount of the first dose wouldn't enhance the probability to throw up? Getting meto wouldn't hurt.

Anyway I think you already predicted this scenario since you are planning a 3rd dose.

Hope it all work well!

T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
The 35g SN dose is what is recommended for my weight I am 225 pounds.... I hope I don't throw up but if I do I have the backup 25g SN Doses.

just got my SN delivered now...so I need to decide if I will CTB tonight or tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brackenshire, NodusTollens, Wrennie and 3 others
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
The 35g SN dose is what is recommended for my weight I am 225 pounds.... I hope I don't throw up but if I do I have the backup 25g SN Doses.

just got my SN delivered now...so I need to decide if I will CTB tonight or tomorrow.
Don't act in haste, you could take tonight to rest and follow fasting regime tomorrow. Gives you time to be sure you're ready.

Reactions: Wrennie, Timectb40 and x~Sophia~x
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Bipolar Disorder sucks!....Big Time! That's the primary reason I want to go too. :( And how my life has been effected by my moods. And what it is now. Peace.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

I thought you were going to a hotel... plus you can't ctb tonight if you haven't fasted and started your regime? confused :/

T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
I thought you were going to a hotel... plus you can't ctb tonight if you haven't fasted and started your regime? confused :/
Yes going to check in to hotel the fast has to be 6 to 8 hours so I could do today but I will wait until tomorrow to SN
Does anyone know the email service that. Sn be used to send delayed emails ?

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
how will u do the * my phone has a 6 digit passcode nd will erase all date after 10 failed attempts* thing ?

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sounds to me like you've planned this out well & that you're ready to find your peace. So I guess all there is for me to say is, I hope you're able to relax & enjoy your time until you CTB.

Best of luck.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and Timectb40
T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
Here is an update of my plan...let me know if my measurements are good.

So here is what I'm thinking then I am going to go with the following for measurements ~bestEstimate (I rather go over a little thank under like I said I weigh 225-230 pounds :

1 US tablespoon = ~15 grams of SN

1 US Teaspoon = ~5 grams of SN

My 1x = 1st dose will be 35 grams SN:
x2 Tablespons= ~30 gramsSN
x1 teaspoon. = ~ 5 gramsSN
Total SN. = ~35 grams SN

My x2 = 2nd &. 3rd dose = ~25 grams SN:
x1 tablespoon = ~15 gramsSN
x2 teaspoon. = ~10 gramsSN
Total SN. = ~25 grams SN

I have a strong stomach and don't throw up often, very rare for me to throw-up, I know there will be some discomfort & pain = but hey I am killi myself through this chemical process = so = It is what it is = I'm a big boy.
Can you check my logic/method/Math-Measurements above me tell me what you think please. Thanks ahead of time for double checking for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire, NodusTollens, Gerard de Nerval and 2 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I wish peaceful journey for u. Ur regime is correct

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
A calm heart and a peaceful journey friend if you decide to stay welcome home

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
The week is over. You must have ctb, like you wanted to. Sending warmth to you wherever you are.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and TooMuchToBear