• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lohengrin

Mar 15, 2024
My life got into a point that there is no way to fix it. So, what can i do to make hanging less painful, but still lethal? I also need to know if there is any ohter way less painful to CTB, just as sleeping pills overdose. What y'all think?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Get 1/2 or 5/8 inch double braided dock line.
Tie a good slip knot that tightens easily.
Find a good location with strong tie-off.
Step off.
This rope is smooth and the larger diameter reduces skin irritation. That can be the uncomfortable part.
The slip knot lets you pass out is several seconds.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
My life got into a point that there is no way to fix it. So, what can i do to make hanging less painful, but still lethal? I also need to know if there is any ohter way less painful to CTB, just as sleeping pills overdose. What y'all think?
O/D rarely works so don't bother. This all depends on if you're trying partial or full suspension. With partial you can get away with 10mm double braided polyester mooring rope, but with full suspension 12 or 14mm would be more comfortable. My advice is to look at these for guidance

Thread 'Full Suspension 102 - a guide' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/full-suspension-102-a-guide.147373/

190893 positions2 Ej1mpFTX0AEvs4U 181684 5FD228B1 ED17 4F70 B9C2 F433DDE01BAC