• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
But is death one of the possible side effects? 🤣
Here's hoping

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I switched from duloxetine to venlafaxine that even has more side effects.

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Seems to be the latest trend. I'm in severe physical pain, but since no one wanted to actually listen and solve my problem, they all thought pumping me full of antidepressants was such a better idea, despite me telling them they don't do s$%t for me. I was basically blackmailed to take them. Didn't do s34t as I knew they wouldn't, stopped cold turkey the day the doctor told me there was no hope for me. Withdrawal? Difference in mood? None. I still kept trying to find a solution and accepted taking them again. Same thing. Nothing and nothing. Stopped cold turkey again and still nothing.

Antidepressants don't work at all with me, never have, but now even less because there are no chemicals in this world that'll me forget my life is coming to an end due to incompetence and not giving a damn of so many so called doctors. But that's me, some people react to them just fine. I still think it's just placebo effect.

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
I've been taking duloxetine (aka Cymbalta) for years (I don't remember when I started it. It wasn't my first antidepressant). In the US, most insurance companies will make you take generic duloxetine, and my doctor is adamant that some places that make it, make crappy pills that don't work. So he puts on the prescription that it should come from a pharmaceutical company named Actavis, I have to make a special trip to a pharmacy that gets it from Actavis.

If I don't take it I can tell. I feel more "down" during the day.

I take the max dose (120mg) every day. One time the doctor told me to try taking twice that amount, but it sort of overloaded my brain so I couldn't think clearly. One of those sensations that you can't quite describe to people who haven't felt it.

You'd probably have to take a lot of it in order to OD (you can search online for information on what constitutes a lethal dose). Probably more than they'd give you at one time. And then you get found, and they transport you to the hospital and pump your stomach, and there you are. YMMV