T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I will give some work to the morgue guy and contribute to decrease overpopulation. These are some pros of ctbing.

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace, highlyvolatile and Indieblue
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I really wish they would just have - I hope I can say this as I am Jewish - collective gas chambers where people could volunteer to die. I would really be first in the queue. I don't approve of mass murder. But mass euthanasia. Being gassed is my preferred method.

The truth is, that for example Greece, is being violent to refugees to stop them coming into Greece. So they are likely to start killing refugees and overturning their boats. They already have a do not rescue policy.

So all this bullshit about making people stay alive - when actually when it comes to refugees and people we are selling arms to - we don't actually care about that.

Reactions: Majin K.
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I wish the government only asks. I would gladly volunteer. I am sure i am not the only one who feels in this way... so exhausting.

Reactions: Abaigh
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Don't worry about overpopulation, we have plenty of planets in space, just have to find a way to live there.

• Hmph!
Reactions: HadEnough1974, Majin K. and TimeToBiteTheDust
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
There's also all the animals and plants that have to die to keep us alive, to stop us dying of starvation. They're forced to die, so that we, who would gladly choose to die, can be forced to exist (and suffer).

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Don't worry about overpopulation, we have plenty of planets in space, just have to find a way to live there.
Why move to other shitty planets and go through the ridiculous efforts necessary to make those planets habitable only to have worse of quality life than on Earth when we could simply fix our overpopulation problem instead?

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Why move to other shitty planets and go through the ridiculous efforts necessary to make those planets habitable only to have worse of quality life than on Earth when we could simply fix our overpopulation problem instead?
How to fix it?

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I will give some work to the morgue guy and contribute to decrease overpopulation. These are some pros of ctbing.
What's more useless than a dead body?
You can do much more good for the world alive than dead
Of course this is only my reaction to the limited info in this post

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
What's more useless than a dead body?
You can do much more good for the world alive than dead
Of course this is only my reaction to the limited info in this post
With chronic pain is difficult to do some tasks speacilly activities I like and now I tend to avoid them because of pain. I am a useless piece of shit that only fills space and steals oxygen. Better be dead and feed the crows.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
How to fix it?
1. Make contraception and abortion more readily available in the third world shit holes that are the primary cause of overpopulation, funding women's education in said shit holes and enforcing 1 child policies.
2. As for the West keep the system as rigged as it is, so that smart men will continue to not marry and breed fully knowing that the government will screw them over in case of a divorce. Also severely limit immigration. We have negative birth rates in the West and let's keep it that way.
3. Jokingly pray for corona to mutate into a super virus that wipes out half the human population, but only jokingly.
4. Wipe Africa from the map. Also a joke of course.

All of these options sound cheaper than making entire planets habitable and flying the entire human population there. We still have billions of years until the sun explodes and we can easily continue to live on this planet for a really long time if we solve our overpopulation problem.

Last edited: