D

disordered

Nov 15, 2023
Hey there. I am planning to "clock out" soon. That being said, I have a few thousands saved up and I want to make use of this. Preferably and utmost importantly, doing something I enjoy -- offline and not in my city.

The hopeless decadence of my life, in my eyes, can be attributed to mental and geographical issues--I.e., mental illness and being unhappy in my city/physical environment.

Long story short, I plan to CTB in another state, preferably one that I have longed to visit, in a national park or overlooking scenery, so I can just be happy once more before I go, forever.

How do I go about making these decisions? Would I essentially vacation there for a week? I have a car, but would I catch a plane? I guess it really doesn't matter, but I want to make practical decisions so I can capitalize on these final, dear moments before my escape.

Thank you very much in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
If its too far to drive than I would book a one way flight. I have been one to drive everywhere bc I like to see the sights but, it all depends on what you want to do.

D

disordered

Nov 15, 2023
If its too far to drive than I would book a one way flight. I have been one to drive everywhere bc I like to see the sights but, it all depends on what you want to do.
True. I will need to get around once I am there. Thank you!

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sounds like a great way to spend your last days here. I want to say goodbye to some beautiful natural spots too. I hope the weather is kind to you.

• Love
Reactions: disordered