• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
i think no matter what happens in my life, the one constant is that i need to kill myself. i could have everything i've ever wanted and it would still be a requirement for me. in my mind, i am terminally ill, that's the only way i can explain it. it's just that instead of a physical illness killing me, it's myself, but everything else is the same in a sense; the inevitability, the deadline i gave myself.

every night i fall asleep thinking about how me and my brother were sexually assaulted as children and how i should have helped him. it's not fair to him that he killed himself and that i am still alive. he was a lot smarter than me, a lot braver, a lot funnier. i genuinely think it should have been me. i'm at least glad his suffering has ended. but i need to join him eventually.
i'm in a good place somewhat right now. i don't live with my parents anymore. i have had a stable job that i enjoy for a year now. i have saved up enough to put myself through uni and i'm finally going in september. i still know, like always, that my inevitable date approaches. it's something i have to do. i don't know how to explain it. even if i didn't want to do it, i would still have to. i guess it is my duty. it sounds very melodramatic lol but i don't know how else to express it.

i guess at the end of the day i am just tired and i would like to finally rest, i am tired of fighting. it feels like a fight i was never meant to win. i feel like my fate is predestined. and i miss my brother so much. he killed himself by throwing himself down the stairs repeatedly. i didn't get to see him before he passed because my parents said it was a minor injury. i wonder how much pain he had to have been in to kill himself so violently.

i hope that when i kill myself, my suicide makes the rounds on the news and maybe a few more people from my cult are arrested. although almost none of them have been. 6

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and SMmetalhead36
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
This type of stuff upsets me...They say time heals everything but abuse memories have rattled around in my brain for decades and I would just like all remembrance of certain people to be gone even if that requires my brain turn to dirt. No amount of consolation prizes can ever repay for the amount of pain and stolen dreams.

Our society is crazy. I looked into a few cases where teens that were sexually abused for years finally killed their abuser. They get absurd sentences like 30 to life yet a robber can kill a family man in a convenience store and get 10 years and with over crowding, good behavior and parole only serve 5.

Your brother's method sounds desperate and brutal. If you don't mind I ask, how old was he? Was it investigated by law enforcement?

"i hope that when i kill myself, my suicide makes the rounds on the news and maybe a few more people from my cult are arrested. although almost none of them have been." I'm a firm believer in justice delayed is justice denied. If there's any way you can bring attention to the abuser before you ctb, I hope you do so to the best of your capacity.