willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i was so productive today for the first time in so long. i got out of bed before 11, started a load of laundry and then went out to get groceries. i haven't gone grocery shopping in so long, i've been eating take out/"food" from work/nothing for weeks. i went to two grocery stores, got plenty of food and even meal replacement shakes for when i forget to or don't want to eat. i got some good food for my cat while i was out. then when i got home i did all of my laundry that needed done in my apartment. i even scheduled some appointments i've been putting off for weeks. i'm worried i might crash and burn but for the time being i am very proud.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: scenery, toasterbath, Tiberius85 and 7 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
That's nice to hear @willitpass. It's so difficult for suicidal people to get things done. You did a weeks worth of stuff in one day. Congrats.

Reactions: Celerity and jodes2
lovedread

lovedread

hell is other people
Jan 2, 2020
i was so productive today for the first time in so long. i got out of bed before 11, started a load of laundry and then went out to get groceries. i haven't gone grocery shopping in so long, i've been eating take out/"food" from work/nothing for weeks. i went to two grocery stores, got plenty of food and even meal replacement shakes for when i forget to or don't want to eat. i got some good food for my cat while i was out. then when i got home i did all of my laundry that needed done in my apartment. i even scheduled some appointments i've been putting off for weeks. i'm worried i might crash and burn but for the time being i am very proud.
This is great and you should be proud. Good luck on your journey

Reactions: jodes2 and newave3
Poor Stargazer

Poor Stargazer

See You @ The Singularity
Mar 31, 2022
Enjoy your victory, you should be proud! I know how difficult that must have been.

Reactions: jodes2 and newave3
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Congrats for your day, that must feel nice.

Reactions: newave3
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Yeiiii :) my best wishes and a hug, its agood day

Reactions: newave3