wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
i was on the brink of finally being in a place in life where i am somewhat happy. where i felt i could take back all the pain one country has given me and fill it with good memories, i felt i had good friends even when i felt lonely surrounded by any of them, home life was still so stressful but there was always something to keep me out of it and roaming away.
this always happens.

i lost everything. i lost my friends who i loved so much and i see them in every red winston cigarette box and hot starbucks beverages, i see them in cats and peoples love for them, and all i can think of is how they can continue their lives being happy and loving animals while i now fear when one stands near me because i couldn't protect my own boys enough and i fear they'll end up in the same fate as them somehow.

i lost my cats, my babies. they kept me so happy. and people knew i stopped self harming because their comfort helped me, and they still tore me away from them. i should've died in that fucking shelter instead of them, my logic of being human and not a shelter animal is no excuse.

every parental figure i have ever had has disappointed me, all i do is disappoint those who are still roaming about my life as i wait for them to leave too. scars are now back to riddling my body. i'm poison.

i will never reach a point of content, this always happens. all i want to wish for now is to see my boys again and something knocks me out and into whatever part of the afterlife i deserve to be in. i want to sleep beside them again and feel their purring against my body. i want peace. i don't even deserve it

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, LonelyKitten, candying and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is too cruel, it's dreadful how there's no limit as to how much one can suffer, it must be awful what you go through. But anyway I wish you the best.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
Existence really is too cruel, it's dreadful how there's no limit as to how much one can suffer, it must be awful what you go through. But anyway I wish you the best.
thanks. existing is just tiring to me at this point. nothing can feel cruel anymore after these last few months. lol