• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
Does anyone here remember this post of mine from last year? I doubt it. And well yes, basically what the title says, I was locked up for 8 months EIGHT MONTHS in a mental clinic because of my suicide attempt. At the beginning of my stay at the clinic I really wanted to change and I opened up to my assigned psychiatrist to help me but he didn't help me at all, damn reality doesn't change no matter how much you talk to other people reality doesn't change no matter how many pills you take . In the end I was forced to act like I was cured so they could take me out of the damn place, I still feel like killing myself as much as I did before (although I take more than 7 pills a day). If you have any question, do not doubt in asking.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, HowToCTB, CatLvr and 30 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That really sounds like an ordeal. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Eight months seems like an enormous amount of time to be locked up. How many days into your vsed attempt were you? How did you get found out? Are you own your own now, or heavily supervised? Do you think there was any damage done to your body/organs?

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, hellworldprincess, Zhendou and 2 others
DontTouchMeImFamous

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
Sorry you had to deal with this! How did they find you?
I've never heard of a successful VSED attempt tbh. I saw in news Palestinian prisoners in Israhelli jails do VSED for 8 months and still alive although got blind and in terrible conditions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: do0mer, heavyeyes, unhappymortal and 2 others
G

Green_leaf

Nov 5, 2022
reality doesn't change no matter how much you talk to other people reality doesn't change no matter how many pills you take
Quite a dull and true statement, I also had pretty bad experiences with therapitsts in the past and had to act in order not to end up institutionalised. However being locked up for 8 months after an attempt does not sound very pleasant at all, hope you managed to muster up the courage to go through it and learned from the experience.

Wishing one day you find a way to make your avatar a physical reality on Earth.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Bananaman, esalucolom-wojaqter and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone here remember this post of mine from last year? I doubt it. And well yes, basically what the title says, I was locked up for 8 months EIGHT MONTHS in a mental clinic because of my suicide attempt. At the beginning of my stay at the clinic I really wanted to change and I opened up to my assigned psychiatrist to help me but he didn't help me at all, damn reality doesn't change no matter how much you talk to other people reality doesn't change no matter how many pills you take . In the end I was forced to act like I was cured so they could take me out of the damn place, I still feel like killing myself as much as I did before (although I take more than 7 pills a day). If you have any question, do not doubt in asking.
That they can lock one up for 8 months just for wanting to escape suffering shows we are all slaves prisoners sheep. This is an evil prison world . I don't get it why Anyone would want to live as a prisoner slave... I would never . It's another reason to get out of this hell.

They say " I want to live as a prisoner slave under threat of extreme torture working every day suffering for no reason just to get old and suffer extremely" they say that is a good situation to be in "we are so lucky to be alive".

Fuck that . I want to escape this evil prison world and evil life. I don't want any part of this evil world and evil life

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes, Bananaman, unhappymortal and 5 others
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'm just curious if one (who's very dependent on meds/drugs) ends up in psych ward, do they give the stuff to him to avoid horrible withdrawals?

caliban

caliban

Jul 8, 2023
I'm really sorry you had to go through all this. One of my biggest fear is ending up in a mental hospital. A thing I don't understand is how can they refuse to let you go home? I think it's a human right to reject any type of medical care.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Bananaman
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
8 months is really long, I'm so sorry. where are you from? When I was in psych-ward for attempt many years ago I was let go despite voicing suicidal ideation. (I was young and dumb back then)

Reactions: do0mer
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you, just thinking about being locked up 8 months for simply wanting to be gone sounds... Hellish...
From the posts I've seen so far I think those clinics or whatever just worsen people's conditions mentally due to the forced nature they have.
While some may benefit from help locking people up like this doesn't seem the way for anything at all...

• Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me personally that sounds dreadful, I'm sorry you have to suffer like that. But anyway I wish you the best.

R

rory0606

Jun 13, 2024
Sounds like a horrible situation to get stuck in,
Seems wrong that they were able to imprison you for so long.

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
I can relate. Several years ago I did about an 8 month stint in a psych ward. It wasn't always easy while there, but it did have it's interesting moments with others that were there.

• Hugs
Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
Before I answer your questions, I apologize in advance. I am under "suicide watch" for an indefinite period of time and I am not allowed to access the Internet freely.
That really sounds like an ordeal. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Eight months seems like an enormous amount of time to be locked up. How many days into your vsed attempt were you? How did you get found out? Are you own your own now, or heavily supervised? Do you think there was any damage done to your body/organs?
It was too long, and there is not much to do in the psychiatric hospital. To me, it feels like years have passed. I cried every day because I wanted to get out of there. I was in vsed for about 7 days, I was discovered because I started to rave and added to that I smoked large amounts of marijuana and took drugs to endure all those days, in the end my psyche "broke" and I made a scandal that I don't even remember, I only know that at some point I lost all consciousness and that I woke up 2 days later in the psychiatric hospital. According to what I have found out these days asking neighbors and friends I made a fucking scandal screaming crazy things in the solitude of my house, they called my family and the rest is history. And as I said before, yes, I am under strict supervision, in fact I am not allowed access to the internet unless under the supervision of a family member. I am also not allowed to live alone in my own house, I am living with an uncle. My life is so controlled that I feel like I am still locked up in the damn asylum. It did not cause any permanent damage.

Sorry you had to deal with this! How did they find you?
I've never heard of a successful VSED attempt tbh. I saw in news Palestinian prisoners in Israhelli jails do VSED for 8 months and still alive although got blind and in terrible conditions.
Tldr: I became psychotic and made a scene that my entire neighborhood found out about and when the police came to my house and saw what was happening, they called my family to come and look for me.
Quite a dull and true statement, I also had pretty bad experiences with therapitsts in the past and had to act in order not to end up institutionalised. However being locked up for 8 months after an attempt does not sound very pleasant at all, hope you managed to muster up the courage to go through it and learned from the experience.

Wishing one day you find a way to make your avatar a physical reality on Earth.
I learned a lot, more than anyone can imagine. Next time will be the final one. Thanks for your good wishes. :heart:
That they can lock one up for 8 months just for wanting to escape suffering shows we are all slaves prisoners sheep. This is an evil prison world . I don't get it why Anyone would want to live as a prisoner slave... I would never . It's another reason to get out of this hell.

They say " I want to live as a prisoner slave under threat of extreme torture working every day suffering for no reason just to get old and suffer extremely" they say that is a good situation to be in "we are so lucky to be alive".

Fuck that . I want to escape this evil prison world and evil life. I don't want any part of this evil world and evil life
This world is truly a hellish prison, but the good thing is that sooner or later we will free ourselves from it.
I'm just curious if one (who's very dependent on meds/drugs) ends up in psych ward, do they give the stuff to him to avoid horrible withdrawals?
Yes, they gave me drugs to prevent withdrawal for the first few months, but on the other hand they kept me so fucking DRUGGED with pills that I was almost completely unaware of my surroundings and felt virtually no emotion
8 months is really long, I'm so sorry. where are you from? When I was in psych-ward for attempt many years ago I was let go despite voicing suicidal ideation. (I was young and dumb back then)
Latin America, I was put in a "luxury" psychiatric hospital but it still seemed like a complete hell to me
I'm sorry that happened to you, just thinking about being locked up 8 months for simply wanting to be gone sounds... Hellish...
From the posts I've seen so far I think those clinics or whatever just worsen people's conditions mentally due to the forced nature they have.
While some may benefit from help locking people up like this doesn't seem the way for anything at all...
They literally did NOTHING for me except to make me believe that death is the only way out. But they taught me to be more quiet with my feelings and to be much more careful with those around me, you can't trust anyone in this world.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, CatLvr and unhappymortal
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It was too long, and there is not much to do in the psychiatric hospital. To me, it feels like years have passed. I cried every day because I wanted to get out of there. I was in vsed for about 7 days, I was discovered because I started to rave and added to that I smoked large amounts of marijuana and took drugs to endure all those days, in the end my psyche "broke" and I made a scandal that I don't even remember, I only know that at some point I lost all consciousness and that I woke up 2 days later in the psychiatric hospital. According to what I have found out these days asking neighbors and friends I made a fucking scandal screaming crazy things in the solitude of my house, they called my family and the rest is history. And as I said before, yes, I am under strict supervision, in fact I am not allowed access to the internet unless under the supervision of a family member. I am also not allowed to live alone in my own house, I am living with an uncle. My life is so controlled that I feel like I am still locked up in the damn asylum. It did not cause any permanent damage.
The only word I can think of to describe my thoughts after reading your response is........ damn. I hope things get better for you soon. I can't even imagine an ordeal like that.

Chili

Chili

Sep 27, 2023
Did you work before? Do they just force you in, despite having a job? Where you fired?

Also what the hell do they do in there? Therapy and what? Board games? Seems insane

Reactions: Zhendou
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Damn, sorry to hear what you went through

I guess this is clear proof that a lot of these so called therapies, or psych wards are mostly useless

Mainly because usually people CTB for a few reasons (health issues, financial stress, broken heart/ relationship issues)

The therapist could offer different ways to see the issues, in a more "positive" way, or psych wards to offer pills to numb you

But if the underlying problem isn't resolved, then all these are just temporary escapes

For example, if I want to CTB because I don't see a point in working for 40 years..... even if you gave me a bunch of pills, or offer different "perspectives" to see the situation, it won't help in the end. What I really need is A LOT of money, not pills or "words" to temporary trick the mind

Reactions: heavyeyes, unhappymortal, Me Me Me and 1 other person
C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
But if the underlying problem isn't resolved, then all these are just temporary escapes
I think that's the whole point. A lot of problems can't be fixed. Therapy and pills aren't supposed to fix your life, they're supposed to help you hang on long enough to die of old age. Because killing yourself is always bad, no matter how bad life treats you, you must always find strength to live on, according to them.

I used to love my life. But irreversible damage has been done to it, and I've had enough. It's like playing monopoly when you clearly see you have no chance of winning anymore. But everybody encourages you to keep on playing, sell your stuff, pay the rent and stay in the game. And for what? Just so you can go through the lengthy process of bankruptcy while other players have fun? It's just wrong for you to leave, period. They just want you around for the sake of having you around, they don't care how you feel about that. I no longer play monopoly, but last few times I played, I quit when I saw I didn't stand a chance. I didn't feel bad about missing out on the part of the game I wasn't interested in, I was glad it was over.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Bananaman, unhappymortal and 3 others
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
My question is who the fuck paid for the 8 months in hospital? Did they even bill you for the 8 months or ehas it free somehow.

I ask because i went to a psych ward and my medical aid had to pay and i only got max 3 weeks out of them

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
My question is who the fuck paid for the 8 months in hospital? Did they even bill you for the 8 months or ehas it free somehow.

I ask because i went to a psych ward and my medical aid had to pay and i only got max 3 weeks out of them
My parents have money

B

Bananaman

Aug 13, 2024
My parents have money
Sorry if I come off as rude or maybe offend you but I think your parents are assholes for letting them keep you in a psych ward for 8 whole months. Everyone knows nothing good goes on in these places and everyone dreads them, yet they still supported keeping you locked up in there till they could forcefully change your view on life. What a selfish bunch, you should be allowed to do whatever you want with your own life

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I'm really sorry you had to go through all this. One of my biggest fear is ending up in a mental hospital. A thing I don't understand is how can they refuse to let you go home? I think it's a human right to reject any type of medical care.
I live in Belgium and a person can still be forced to admit him/herself in a mental hospital if you are considered to be 'a danger to yourself and others' (for instance after a suicide attempt). If I'm not mistaken they can hold you for 40 days max and if a judge decides, even longer. To this day, people are still 'separated' (locked up in an isolation room) and 'fixated' (tied up), even though Finland's Open Dialogue has proven psychosis can be handled without all that.