• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I can see what you're saying and can somewhat relate. I like to believe there are other plants out there with intelligent life, and that there are other dimensions/timelines that I'd fit more in with.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, in my case I never should have existed at all, I'm not meant to be a conscious being who has the ability to suffer endlessly in such a cruel and futile existence, to simply exist is so undesirable to me in every way possible.

No matter what I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness, all that comforts me is the thought of an dreamless, eternal sleep. I don't belong in this evil world filled with endless suffering and cruelty, all that existence ever causes is harm, it's so tragic how life even exists at all.

Reactions: sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It feels like I was born in the wrong country. I have never been comfortable with the strange behavior of my country´s inhabitants, politics and weather. And the worst injustice is the lack of euthanasia. The politicians shouldn´t have power over euthanasia - there is something wrong in the system. It is my death and my choice.

Reactions: sserafim