F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have an exploitative landlord situation. So I needed my fridge fixed/repaired. I don't know why I bothered to ask them to fix it because my landlord uses my sex worker situation to try to get sexual favors if I want my fridge fixed for example. So he comes over. I had texted the maintenance guy but it ended up being the creepy landlord that came over.

I was immediately anxious. The reason I had gotten into this place was because I had met the landlord as a prostitute. The bad thing was he only rented this place to me so he could have leverage and make me feel obligated to give him sexual favors and often. Well I did stop this situation but not right away. I just blocked him on my fone and would try to avoid having to talk to him etc.

This is the same guy that got me pregnant not last summer but the one prior. He insisted on no condom and decided to u know inside me. Well I was 41 by this time and I didn't think I would get pregnant that easily after one unprotected encounter. So of course I felt I had to abort and I was not in a place or situation to have a child. I certainly didn't want a child with the narcissistic creep.

Anyway, he comes over the other day trying to get me to have sex with him in order to replace my fridge and finally I felt strong enough to not give in. In the past I felt more weak, drugged out, and was not on the hormone replacement. So I felt more difficulty asserting myself. I managed to not allow it to happen yay:ahhha: the point is it was a big deal for me to win in this situation because in the past I felt really unable to assert myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: goomsoom, Deleted member 1465, MysticPerception and 8 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm very happy for you and proud! It can be very hard to stand up to bullies, especially when they are in a potential place of power like that. You did such a great job. ❤️

Reactions: Final Escape
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Good for you! I understand how hard it can be to stand up for yourself, especially if you're in a situation where the person has something over you, such as if they're your boss or ( in your case) your landlord. Just because you are a sex worker doesn't mean you don't have any rights and should just be used & abused. You have every right to be super proud of yourself! Bravo! :)) :hug: :heart:

• Love
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
Congrats! I'm guessing it's the illegality of prostitution that leaves you vulnerable to this kind of manipulation. That sucks but it's great that you found this courage.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Good. Make the bastard understand you're not a fleshlight with legs.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Congrats! I'm guessing it's the illegality of prostitution that leaves you vulnerable to this kind of manipulation. That sucks but it's great that you found this courage.
Yea but Im not standing for it anymore it's like just because I do that doesn't mean he has the right to harass me and treat me differently then the other tenants. Apparently he thinks he has that right, but hopefully this will all catch up with him. He remodeled this large house into some sort of harem hotel not far from this place I'm at and he's been taking trips to the Netherlands to get girls to come move in there. He is a major narcissist with grandiose fantasies. I guess his dream is to be a pimp or something although he has never said this it seems obvious. He's done this same thing to many other girls over the years I guess. I really don't care what he does but I would like to see him get what's coming to him for exploiting women in vulnerable situations.

Last edited:
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yea but Im not standing for it anymore it's like just because I do that doesn't mean he has the right to harass me and treat me differently then the other tenants.
Now that's a great attitude! Congrats on overcoming your anxiety and facing the problem head on.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Now that's a great attitude! Congrats on overcoming your anxiety and facing the problem head on.
It might be up to me to take this fucker down and I'm seeing this now. Maybe this is why god is not done with me yet lol! I need to take down this predator to avoid him from destroying other girls. He at least got a vasectomy. But not till he pressured at least 5 women before me into abortions. He will continue to abuse women though if he's not stopped.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
well done for standing up to him, I am interested in knowing how he reacted, will he use this against you?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
well done for standing up to him, I am interested in knowing how he reacted, will he use this against you?
So far he hasn't done anything but he's refusing to fix my fridge which I don't care bc I plan to try to find a different place as soon as I can now that I have the energy. The fridge works it just makes a loud sound from time to time. If he tried to evict me I will call a lawyer friend to find out what I can do. He can't prove that I'm a sex worker unless they like recorded me in action or undercover cop. I'll find out from my lawyer friend. I'm greatful I know at least one good lawyer that is a kind man. He bailed me out once when I was arrested.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What a monster your landlord is. You could do with getting out of there really. Well done for standing up to the nasty fecker though.