• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I'm really not sure what you're getting at here, but if someone has been sending you dick pics in pms l can assure you it wasn't me this time.

Just in jest my friend, all good fun

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and Johnnythefox
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, stellabelle, Smilla and 4 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't understand why people were being so seemingly callous. I tend to ignore bothersome users so probably missed some posts that would have tipped me off.
That's okay. Just check the name of the poster next time. You can see by the line through their name that they've been banned. That shows that it was a troll which is why we've been shitposting on this thread. We'd NEVER do it to a genuine person in need.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, therhydler, Dead Meat and 5 others
Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
Why let someone else hurt you, you should take the piss and tell the person whoever hurt you that they're a dickhead.

Reactions: sif
T

Thewhowithin69

Dec 31, 2018
That's okay. Just check the name of the poster next time. You can see by the line through their name that they've been banned. That shows that it was a troll which is why we've been shitposting on this thread. We'd NEVER do it to a genuine person in need.

Shows you how sick I really am....I would love shitposting on the post I made, instead I'm embarrassed that noone but justaboutdone responded (thanks again for trying to engage, you helped me see another perspective!) I know you have to put in time to have connections here and most are in their own dark pit of selfabsorption so I get it .... but a large part of the reason i want to ctb is because i cannot seem to have/create/maintain relationships irl and apprently the same is true here....oh well, I'll keep lurking and trying to contribute and maybe it will help my last days not be so lonely but the irony of my not "fitting in" on ss is almost as funny as you guys playing off each other!!
I'm beyond playing and joking (but frankly was never any good at it) yet I love reading it!! How do you guys even choose who/which posts to respond to?? Regardless I'm surprised to be smiling after reading your guys banter/shitposting....thanks for that!!
Carry on or not.

Reactions: anelakapu, Deleted member 4993 and Johnnythefox
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
That's so freaky that @Johnnythefox and I clicked like for you at the same time @Thewhowithin69 !!!

From opposite ends of the country we had an identical thought...

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat, Thewhowithin69 and 2 others