• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gravesfrommiami

gravesfrommiami

##b4sisters
Mar 8, 2023
So I was a NEET for about 8 months and it was pretty fun honestly. You have pretty much a bunch of free time to do whatever you want and you don't really have any responsibilities.

I was kinda happy about but was also kinda depressed because I had no source of income coming in, but during the time i was a NEET i went on trips with my parents and we did a lot of stuff together.

It got kinda boring at times because most of the time i was doing the same thing wake up, play games all day and then repeat the cycle but you have a good amount of freedom without having to worry about anything

But eventually my money was running out so i had to apply for multiple jobs which was a struggle within itself and then on top of that I have to work miserable 10-11 hour shifts for most of the week.

Honestly i'd do it all over again because i don't know if I'll ever get that type of freedom again unfortunately.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: dogbreath, sserafim, loopdaloop and 3 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I've done it too. About 2 years in the self hatred sets in. I always thought I was an exception to the idea that humans must socialize, but when you are truly friendless it's depressing.

Living as a neet only worsened my life, fun at first yet it allowed me to be stuck with only myself leading to me being depressed. When I did get a job, that didn't go away, but my free time did. Now, I have neither mental stability nor time to myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: gravesfrommiami and Darkover
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
NEET life for the win. It can be really stress free and fun in certain situations unlike how people paint it to be.

Reactions: sserafim and gravesfrommiami
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah I miss too being a NEET

Reactions: gravesfrommiami
gravesfrommiami

gravesfrommiami

##b4sisters
Mar 8, 2023
What is NEET
NEET is a acronym for Not in Education, Employment, or Training. So pretty much someone whos not in the education or employment line.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
i've been NEET for few weeks now. while i enjoy not having to go to a shitty job where i'm severely underpaid and treated horribly, i don't like not being on a schedule. i feel lost, my perception on time is even more warped than ever. miss having a schedule, don't miss having a job.

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal
S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
been a NEET starting when i graduated in 18 and now i'm 20 turning 21, here i am on my own comfort bubble.

i didn't even plan to be a NEET, i just have no energy to live a life. yrs later i now either live my life on the internet or maladaptive daydreaming. for me it's a nice feeling to be a NEET, it's like you're not existing because you literally shut yourself away from the outside and society.

this year, it's NEET or ctb.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and dogbreath