• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
As some of you may know I've been very active in the SS community. I mod here, the discord for here, and another ctb based discord, and used to mod TTG. Before all that I was very active on r/Sanctionedsuicide as well as r/Truesanctionedsuicide.

When SS and TSS went down TTG was created. I personally went through reddit and messaged as many previous SS members I could find. Zoomalian made me a mod, day of or the second day it was created.

The sub slowly went to shit. I noticed the first issues when it seemed like Viking and Tonya were going crazy with the banhammer. The sub quickly snowballed to shit after that. I chose to stay quiet and take steps back and focus on here and the discords instead.

Zoomalian recently left reddit. I logged in yesterday to find out I had been demodded without notice AND seemingly shadow banned. Today I got the message that I was officially banned.

I was shown a thread by someone in the discord stating that I had said I was unable to continue modding when in fact... that was lie! It seems Viking and Tonya are power hungry. They claim it's for the safety of the sub, but they are doing some pretty shady things.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Thats ridiculous. And this proves why that subreddit is bad (and reddit in general).

I told them the points but they are in denial and pretend they don't know whats happening.

I think mods and some active members aren't real suicidals. Maybe even pro-lifers in disguise.

Additionally, you'll see posts from these members that has no relation to the topic but it still kept but for the poor people they get banned. Not to mention the aggressive/toxic posts and comments that get tolerated.

N

nineisbrine

Jun 12, 2018
Hey DF90. I replied to you back on Reddit. Many of the other members are trying to call out what's going on but they just ignore us and keep doing what they're doing with no regard for how the community feels about it. They just want to impose their will and will reply with condescension and deflection if questioned.

I had no problem with any of the mods on the sub until this apparent takeover, and the atmosphere on the sub has been ruined. They're using the AutoMod to ban people from posting if their account isn't old enough or they don't already have 50 karma, which is, of course, a ridiculous rule for a place with many vulnerable people who prefer to use throwaways. How is someone going to feel when they make a post in momentary distress only to be met with a bot telling them, sorry, fuck you, you don't have enough internet points? People are also getting banned for disagreeing with the top mod and he (?) has been caught lying multiple times, which again, he never addresses.

I've made /r/FreeToGo for anyone who wants to still use Reddit.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Lol who cares. That place is a graveyard and they're enforcing the rules like its fort knox. Yeah i get it they want to keep the subreddit alive but damn. They are taking their duty as mods way to seriously.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
The same day I joined this board was when I also found TTG. I made one post, which they bitched about and made me revise until it met their standards. A few minutes in, I found a link to this page. I haven't been back to TTG. This board is everything I was looking for. Thank you to everyone who has a hand in creating and maintaining Sanctioned Suicide. This site, and the group of people within it, means the world to me.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Can someone tell me the history of the subreddits?

I only heard about SS after it got shut down and people started migrating to 8chan.

Are the people who made this website the same people who moderated the subreddit?

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I'd like to note that I see the shit on reddit TTG. There was never a disagreement or a fight between mods. Idk why that's being stated.

It is true that I was demodded without notice. I never told them I stepping down. It's also true I was banned without true reason. I posted a comment saying to join here because it was less censored, less fear of being banned, and had a discord which is apparently frowned upon. I was called a parasite for this.

I also did previously say most of the mod team there were nice and reasonable people, but that was BEFORE I noticed that the previous people in the mod team were gone, had been demodded, or had gone completely nuts! Before everything that Viking had been doing was brought to light by SEVERAL people.

Either way, Sanctionedsuicide.net and the discords are a better place to focus my time on.

I've been apart of this community a long time. A lot of you guys know who I am as a person, especially those in the discords. I believe strongly in this community and what it's about. I care a lot about the people here and have done the best I can do. I am lucky to have the people here and the people present in the discords. You guys are all wonderful. This toxicity that TTG is bringing on the community is disgusting.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I'd like to note that I see the shit on reddit TTG. There was never a disagreement or a fight between mods. Idk why that's being stated.

It is true that I was demodded without notice. I never told them I stepping down. It's also true I was banned without true reason. I posted a comment saying to join here because it was less censored, less fear of being banned, and had a discord which is apparently frowned upon. I was called a parasite for this.

I also did previously say most of the mod team there were nice and reasonable people, but that was BEFORE I noticed that the previous people in the mod team were gone, had been demodded, or had gone completely nuts! Before everything that Viking had been doing was brought to light by SEVERAL people.

Either way, Sanctionedsuicide.net and the discords are a better place to focus my time on.

I've been apart of this community a long time. A lot of you guys know who I am as a person, especially those in the discords. I believe strongly in this community and what it's about. I care a lot about the people here and have done the best I can do. I am lucky to have the people here and the people present in the discords. You guys are all wonderful. This toxicity that TTG is bringing on the community is disgusting.

I am sorry for what happened to you DF, I can say with absolute certainty that Viking and Tonia are complete power-tripping assholes. You are better than them, stay here. To cheer you up, look at Viking's analysis, note in the chart on the bottom keft, his comment karma has dropped to negative numbers in a matter of 2 days. They fucking hate that prick over there so I am not really surprised by the way you were treated,

https://atomiks.github.io/reddit-user-analyser/#viking_irl

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

Thank you for very much. I think they are really hypocrites and hate this site. Also they personally don't like the discussion of methods.

I'm glad to find this site and its better than the toxic mods and some members (which some are prolifers in disguise).

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
I'm happy this site exists. There's other sites where it's mostly pro-lifers and no discussion of methods allowed. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just leave the word suicide out of it and call it something else.

I'm also sorry it's come to this point for everyone here.

Last edited:
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
@DF90

They can't take the heat and can't contain their lies any more. They deleted the thread about you being de-modded unfairly. Weak fucking shit. Now we know who is lying and who is telling the truth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TimeToGo/comments/8r6sn2/one_of_our_former_moderators_df90_was_demodded/

Dale isn't proving anything. Lmao. Nine is right. I was not logged in to receive the message, I was logged into a diff account and forgot. I was demodded exactly a week ago when Zoom left, according to the dates on my messages, seemingly shadow banned, and then fully banned today after my posts were removed.

Wonder how many people they've banned and censored today. I know 3 so far, including myself.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
From an outsider, I have no fucking clue why people participate in the reddit medium. Seems like a bunch of prepubescent teenagers. Honestly, the drama seems way too much.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Dear all,

In support of DF90, pls join r/freetogo. It's a new site comprising of people who have been abused by Viking and Tonya ( the mods of TTG). There is far more info over there to show the kind of abuse that is going on in TTG where people in desperation are abused and ridiculed by the mods. Please help to expose those fucking evil cunts. Thank you so much!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeToGo/

Please do not join this for me, join for you if you want to still be on reddit! Putting it out there that I had a sub as a back up already called r/SYOTOS.

Reactions: Circles
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I should also state that I have basically given up on reddit when it comes to Sanctionedsuicide related content. There is zero point, in my eyes, to continue the subs on reddit. SS will never be able to go back to what it was on that site.

I understand that the forum format sucks, but being on this website is better than being censored and silenced to all hell.