• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Skylight

Skylight

Apr 12, 2020
However, I wouldn't be going on an empty stomach, or properly pre-loaded with meto. How badly will this affect my attempt?

I want to go with SN, as I'm 99% sure my liquid N is not good anymore. I've already started chewing on some antacids. I'll be taking meto again a 1-2 hours again along with some Tylenol, and probably 100mg of Trazadone. Shortly after I'll be taking 20mg of SN mixed with an x amount of water (pretty much however much it takes to fully dissolve the SN).

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's a few years past its expiration date.
How many is few years? It can last after expiration date too, it just might be a little weaker but if you maybe combine it with SN it could still be affective and do the job more peacefully than SN alone. Not suggesting anything tho, but that's what I'd personally do

I wouldn't recommend taking SN without fasting though because it will take longer for your body to get it and that could be more painful

Reactions: justsad&done
Skylight

Skylight

Apr 12, 2020
How many is few years? It can last after expiration date too, it just might be a little weaker but if you maybe combine it with SN it could still be affective and do the job more peacefully than SN alone. Not suggesting anything tho, but that's what I'd personally do

I wouldn't recommend taking SN without fasting though because it will take longer for your body to get it and that could be more painful
Over two years past its expiration date. I thought I read somewhere that anything past two years it's pretty much worthless, at least on its own. So I could definitely take a bottle with the SN as well. I don't think I'd want to take both.

Thanks for your input. I definitely don't want it to be more painful than it has to be.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea to try SN if your stomach isn't empty. I wouldn't worry about meto, just have backup doses of SN.

With regard to the N, if it were me, I'd get a syringe and extract five mililiters and take it orally, see if it made me tired. But that's just me personally, because I would much, much rather use N than SN. With either, I think it's better to have any empty stomach, but I wouldn't be nearly as concerned about that with N.

Just my opinions. Here's a thread I did that analyzed SN failures, they're listed in a spoiler. This is why I wouldn't try SN on an empty stomach, nor worry about meto (see bottom of OP).

I'm sorry to hear you're at a point of making such a decision, and I wish you the best possible outcome whatever you decide, whether it's to attempt, wait, keep living, or between methods and how you do them.

Edit: The 30mg stat dose of meto is fine. Using too much water is not.

Skylight

Skylight

Apr 12, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea to try SN if your stomach isn't empty. I wouldn't worry about meto, just have backup doses of SN.
I guess I need to be patient then. I'm really not up for failing. According to the internet it takes 6-8 hours for the food to pass through the stomach and small intestines.

I think I might pass on the N as an extra step. I just tasted a drop of both the SN and N. The N smells and tastes horrid. I don't see myself drinking a whole bottle of that. So if anyone is ever thinking about buying the liquid or powdered form, buy the powder. Though I could cover my tongue with a fruit roll-up, or something similar so that might work. I will be sure to have a backup dose of SN though. It was very salty, but tolerable.

Thank you for that link. It was very informative.