falling_snow

falling_snow

Mage
Aug 9, 2023
This year I was supposed to heal and start stopping my thoughts. After talking with some friends I thought everything was going like I had always dreamed. I know that my experience is nothing compared to others, but that doesn't make my injuries any less real.

My biggest fear was being forgotten or lonely. They left me. The friends that I made this year, the friends I made in my first year of high school, my middle school friends, they all left me. When I needed people the most, they leave me. When I meet someone new, I know that they will leave me before I know. I have been lonely in the past, I am lonely now, and I will be lonely for the rest of my life.

The first time everybody left me, I cut myself. It liberated me from the loneliness, but I still had hope for the future. Then I met my first high school friend group. They were my everything and brought hope to my life. When they left, they dragged me deeper. Then my first thoughts started. I didn't want to, as I had dreams for a better future. At first, when those two bitches decided to enter in my life, I thought that everything might become like my hopes. I thought they were the right ones. They weren't.

In TWO months they ruined the progress I had been doing. I had been making "progress" for a whole year, and they decided to ruin me. I was going to be a teacher. A father and a husband, maybe. Studying in another country had always been my dream. Teaching and helping others was my dream. Now I want to rest and end this. I hope not to see 2024.

To anyone reading this, thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Little_Suzy, lightnings, WAITING TO DIE and 4 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Sorry to hear. I had a hamster called Yuki.

Best wishes to you.

• Love
Reactions: falling_snow
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I ran out of energy for having friends a long time ago. I prefer to not have them anymore. I honestly feel that the only people that can maintain friendships, especially in older age, have unlimited energy to keep up the fake charade. That's all it is no one but you true blood family will ever truly care about you. And even that's not always guaranteed.

• Love
Reactions: falling_snow and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I understand that loneliness really is painful for many in this cruel existence.

• Love
Reactions: falling_snow and WAITING TO DIE
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
Me too I find myself alone and sad every day. I can relate to your story

• Hugs
Reactions: falling_snow