• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

livinginafog

livinginafog

Feb 17, 2024
Here is my idea. How about we change our photos to a childhood photo of ourselves. We can do this to remind each other of the innocence we once had as children and how far we have come since then. If this is a bad idea then i will take this thread down
I will start and im about 2 in this photo visiting my abuela and abuelo in Texas for the first time

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
this is such a cute idea & u were such a cute kid!!! :') i'd def participate if looking @ child me didn't make me want to eviscerate myself, lol. so i'll just drop a baby pic here on the thread instead. i was abt 4 i think, & still living on the island.

IMG 5720

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't have a single childhood photo of me. Or any photo of me for that regard. Though I wonder how this trend would go

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Here is my idea. How about we change our photos to a childhood photo of ourselves. We can do this to remind each other of the innocence we once had as children and how far we have come since then. If this is a bad idea then i will take this thread down
I will start and im about 2 in this photo visiting my abuela and abuelo in Texas for the first time
Awhhhhhhhhhh u were so cute 😭🌸 I would totally join but I would feel a bit uncomfy with it also the only photo I have of me as a child is me looking really depressed while fishing 💀

livinginafog

livinginafog

Feb 17, 2024
Y
this is such a cute idea & u were such a cute kid!!! :') i'd def participate if looking @ child me didn't make me want to eviscerate myself, lol. so i'll just drop a baby pic here on the thread instead. i was abt 4 i think, & still living on the island.

View attachment 129107
You look so carefree lol in mine im just strangling my giraffe
I would except for privacy reasons 😭 on the 0.00001% chance someone who could recognize me stumbles across it
I completely understand if you are not comfortable abot this then you dont have to do it

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
livinginafog

livinginafog

Feb 17, 2024
Im not a fed im just a person with a death wish

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
My whole life was difficult, so I also don't want to be remembered of my childhood.

Reactions: BojackHorseman