• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
i've decided today is the day but i'm still a little reluctant. sadly this is the only method i have avaliable

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
man unless u got like medical grade anesthesia and the mental capacity to stay awake enough to do it it just aint possible

Reactions: avaruus and Praestat_Mori
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Ketamine and opioids. I remember the first time i did ketamine, i pinched myself as hard as i could and didn't feel any pain. Opioids obviously help also, but i've always got the pain when i pinch really hard, even at heavy doses.

Btw, don't do it today, i'm not a prolifer but if you can't get any hardcore drugs, don't do it. Please.

But If you still decide to try, which i HARDLY recommend against, atleast aim at your neck, just at the sides of your adam's apple. That's where the major carotid arteries and jugular veins are. Google some anatomy pictures about those for reference

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
I'm not pro-life by any means but please don't stab yourself. You're more than likely to not cause fatal injuries and it will be extremely agonizing. If you are set on committing, please look into carotid choke, it will be a much less painful and better way to go. Either that or shallow water blackout, both require very few materials and are way better alternatives. Hope you can go peacefully.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori