TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Right now I am crying which is very unusual because of my extreme apathy and also just looked through some photos from my childhood and looking around my crappy appartment thinking of everything I lost when I used to have such a happy life filled with friends, hopes, dreams and happiness and no physical and mental illnesses that is why this song resonates so much with me, maybe it´s not your kind of music but you should listen to the lyrics for the first 1½ minute it just hits spot on about how I feel, especially the part "I was made to live this life and live is what I´ve done" Because I lived such a heavenly childhood. Btw I just highlighted my favorite parts of the song since they resonates with me so much.

Lyrics:
I was made to live this life
And live is what I've done

Found the wonder of the night
Saw hope where there was none

But I know
The light could fade from my eyes
My plane could fall from the sky
The world could tell me this is my time

Count my blessings every day
Had more than I deserve
Sing this song when I am gone
I'll be in every word

But I know
The light could fade from my eyes
My plane could fall from the sky
The world could tell me this is my time

And if I should die here tonight
Darling know that you saved my life
Felt our love every day
Not a thing I would change
And I know
You'll be okay
And I know
You'll be okay
And I know
You'll be okay

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: your pathologist, rasputin, TJuk and 1 other person
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Thanks for sharing, those are some nice lyrics. Can't stand the singer though, she sounds like so many around nowadays that sing in such a note and cadence it actually hurts my ears. I'd love to hear it sung by someone without the lullaby level, awful impersonation of Dolores O'Riordan (Cranberries singer) so many female artists use now and never get close to

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for sharing, those are some nice lyrics. Can't stand the singer though, she sounds like so many around nowadays that sing in such a note and cadence it actually hurts my ears. I'd love to hear it sung by someone without the lullaby level, awful impersonation of Dolores O'Riordan (Cranberries singer) so many female artists use now and never get close to
I just love Gareth Emery like the song Sanctuary unfortunately it´s too upbeat for me nowadays so it increases my anxity.

I don´t get how you don´t like the singer female vocals are the best.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I just love Gareth Emery like the song Sanctuary unfortunately it´s too upbeat for me nowadays so it increases my anxity.

I don´t get how you don´t like the singer female vocals are the best.

I love female vocals don't get me wrong, just not in that particular style. It's like one woman started it and they all copied it, like everyone copied Duffy/Adele years ago or everyone started singing like Ed Sheerhan when he made it big. It just hurts my ears like Katie Melus used to. Lovely song though.

What do you think of this track? One of the nicest I've heard in a long while