• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
I want to SH with someone and make out woth them with all the blood. I want to SH and workout or fight someone. I want to make and post vids on IG and YT about my SH scars. I want to indulge in self destructive behaviors. Fuck!

• Love
Reactions: haibane, ctbcat, JordanF and 4 others
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
your speaking my language rn šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ if only I could find someone in my area that's into the same shit

mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... To our true reality"
Dec 18, 2023
god, me too man. good luck

Reactions: watchdog
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
We've had the same thoughts involving stuff like SH'ing then making out with someone and/or related things. Ticks a lot of boxes for alice and is one of the few thoughts that still excites her. Sadly, not something we think she will get to indulge in.
Blood both smells and tastes drastically different depending on diet. Our diet has shifted a lot recently and this is something alice noticed during a few of her art sessions. Poor diet and both are somewhat objectionable at best. An ok-ish diet and they are ok to good but not spectacular. A much nicer vegetarian diet and ours gets a nice complex warm scent that is so yummy and enticing and that alice just can't get enough of.

We should go to sleep... 12 hours past hallucinating from exhaustion..