DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Hes a shit father. I real shit father. The only thing he knows how to do is work like a fucking slave all day and pay bills. Thats it. He treats my brother like shit and he hasn't always been nice to me. I am sick of him coming home acting all "niiiiice" nah. That bitch deserves pain

Starting form today, until I give him my final suicide note, I will make him suffer. I will go out of my way to make him feel so bad he'll regret and hopefully die knowing he was a horrible father and deserved all the pain I dished out on him

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, strand, Homecoming and 12 others
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
im so sorry you have to experience all this pain. i hope for things to be different for you ❤

Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
im so sorry you have to experience all this pain. i hope for things to be different for you ❤
Once my dad suffers, everything will be better. Then I will CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Homecoming, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Are you sure he's an awful father? You told me before that you had great, unexpected deep talks with him. He's a human, just like you and all of us and has his shortcomings. Did you talk to him about it if you're upset with him?

Reactions: Ybother, Susannah, ayanonikki and 3 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Can you explain what he does wrong? It sounds like he is providing for you and your brother. If he's working hard like a slave he's doing it for you.

Reactions: Ybother, LetzteAusfahrt, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
D

Dookieshoes

Aug 15, 2020
Hes a shit father. I real shit father. The only thing he knows how to do is work like a fucking slave all day and pay bills. Thats it. He treats my brother like shit and he hasn't always been nice to me. I am sick of him coming home acting all "niiiiice" nah. That bitch deserves pain

Starting form today, until I give him my final suicide note, I will make him suffer. I will go out of my way to make him feel so bad he'll regret and hopefully die knowing he was a horrible father and deserved all the pain I dished out on him
What does he actually do that causes you to label him as a bad father? Why do you want to cause him pain?

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and not-2-b-the-answer
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
That bitch deserves pain
I will make him suffer
I really don't want to judge you, and please don't feel like I'm trying to tell you what to do.
I don't know the details of your situation and you may be right that he is a terrible father.
This is just my personal take based on limited knowledge.

I'm not sure that resentment, anger and feeling of revenge should be motivating factors in wanting to ctb, or be the final few emotions and impulses that someone has before they ctb.
I completely understand that some people do really horrible things and wanting revenge is a human emotion.

But coming at it from a buddhist perspective, we intuitively think that revenge will offer relief and make everything better.
But in fact it is just perpetuating the negative emotions which cause the feeling of revenge to arise in the first place.
Is causing suffering to someone, however much you may think they deserve it, really the last thing you want to do on this planet?
Nobody is wholly evil. And everyone has the capacity for evil within themselves.

"If out of rage and anger, your enemy should do you some wrong and harm, why do you imitate his evil action by growing blind hate in your own mind?" Buddha

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ybother, Thatsthelot, sadstuffie and 1 other person
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I used to hate a group of people in my "inner circle". Some "close" friends arranged a meeting with my mum and dad when I was heart- broken and overstimulated from the SSRIs I was on. I was In a bad place, but my psychiatrist and I had worked out a plan. The plan was to shield myself from the world outside, sleep and be offline for some days. I called my "inner circle" before going offline, and told them about my plan (so they wouldn't worry).

48h later I heard the doorbell ring, and I could see a police car outside my window. I thought something terrible had happen, so I ran out the door, frighten as hell. The officer ran after me, and I was placed in their car. They told me that people around me was worried I'd loosen my mind, and the county doctor wanted me in for examination. I didn't understand anything, and tried to explain the situation. Anyway, I ended up in the psych ward for 3 weeks. A nightmare!

I was so angry with my so- called friends (turned out, they were on drugs) and my parents. All I could think off was revenge, let them suffer. All this bad waste of energy didn't do me good. My doctor told me to let go of my bad friends. They would eventually get bigger problems, being assholes and addicts. My mum and dad, on the other hand, I had to work hard to forgive. But I couldn't cut them off. It wouldn't be fair. They really love me, and they were manipulated by my friends. I had to put myself in my parents place. It was a struggle to forgive, but when I let the rage go, I felt so much better. Hate really eats you up inside.

So my advice is to take a step back, observe your life in a small picture, then take a look at the bigger picture. If possible, talk to your father. Keep it simple. Talk to your brother. How does he feel?

Good luck
Lots of loveS

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wow, I was just going to play the long game and wait for my own shitty father to die of senility and with me never speaking to him again (I've achieved this so far for 7 years). You're much braver than I am. Whatever your father did to you I hope whatever you do in the end helps him realize just how shitty he was then. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: strand and Homecoming
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
That's some deep rage right there. But if you really feel that way then, do what you can, do what you must.

Reactions: Homecoming
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
How's the campaign going?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I can't criticize you for feeling this way. While I would advice against revenge I understand your reasons. It's not fair that your father treated you badly at all.