• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
Hi,
I was suicidal for quite a while. I started taking SSRIs, picked up hobbies, and tried to form healthy connections.
However, that voice in the back of my mind permeates through everything, and I just want to get it over with.
I have no money, and I'm afraid to mess up, and end up handicapped and in more pain than I was before.
I live in Israel.

How can I CTB without feeling much pain?

Apparently, I'm also on the spectrum, so I have a hard time understanding everything too complex as well as people's expressions, so If anyone can help me find a gun or something, I'd be happy to just shoot myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, farakini, actual_fox and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation on here and there are lots of threads about methods. I think that it's a personal thing deciding on what method is best, it depends on the situation and the individual themselves.

I really wish that it's easier to leave this world, I also have the fear of failing ctb. It's unfair how we have to suffer in finding ways to leave. I wish you freedom.

• Informative
Reactions: lost1 and actual_fox