ww21o.o

ww21o.o

Sep 28, 2024
But I dont know in what type of position I should jump so my head can hit the floor first.
Sure it will change and rotate as I fall, but I would rather to know how to sit before falling, :)

Reactions: HealNForget
Z

zachw

Aug 4, 2024
I am considering this option too, from the 12th floor. I'm terrified of surviving tho and being paralyzed. Things I've seen say it's 90% effective over 10 floors but with my luck I'd be in that 10%. These possibilities keep me from doing it. I go to my balcony nearly every day but chicken out every time. I've wanted to CTB for 3.5 years with a couple futile attempts. I want this to work,

Reactions: HealNForget
ww21o.o

ww21o.o

Sep 28, 2024
I am considering this option too, from the 12th floor. I'm terrified of surviving tho and being paralyzed. Things I've seen say it's 90% effective over 10 floors but with my luck I'd be in that 10%. These possibilities keep me from doing it. I go to my balcony nearly every day but chicken out every time. I've wanted to CTB for 3.5 years with a couple futile attempts. I want this to work
As high as possible, and also if you try it you should check the ground first, 12th floor sounds nice, but the ground is usually hard to choose since you shouldn't fall on roofs, people, plants and cars.
And I chicken out every time too dw, so I've been thinking of the idea of getting drunk or taking inhibitor pills before jumping:wink:

I

IFellLikeAPuppet

Mar 10, 2023
I would like to jump to but I don't have a place to jump in my city it sucks...

NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
I'm considering jumping from 9th floor. I've came up with a method for hitting head first. I'm thinking of tying a small umbrella to my foot before I jump. The air from the speed of fall will force my feet to go up while my short fall occurs. the umbrella might break after falling a few floors but my head will already be directed down. It may slow me down a bit but not to much. I just don't know if I will die or just be paralyzed from neck down.
There's a YouTube video proving the umbrella only slows you down a little. I'm thinking of the medium sized blunt umbrella 4:08. Link