gogurtlord

gogurtlord

he/they
Mar 3, 2023
No one in my home will listen to what I have to say. I complained about a headache and they told me it was because of my phone. Reality is that I haven't eaten much today because we barely have any food in the house that I'd eat (I'm autistic and sensitive to certain food textures and I don't like trying new things often.)
It's been a constant problem. I say my issues, and they just turn it into an argument or say "sorry" or some shit.
Now I'm having another breakdown and I really want to hurt myself, but at the same time I don't?
I don't know who else to go to. Help.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's really difficult to be stuck in an environment where you're dismissed and not taken seriously. Who are these people exactly that like to start arguments? When you felt the urge to hurt yourself before, did anything help you not to do it?

T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023
No one in my home will listen to what I have to say. I complained about a headache and they told me it was because of my phone. Reality is that I haven't eaten much today because we barely have any food in the house that I'd eat (I'm autistic and sensitive to certain food textures and I don't like trying new things often.)
It's been a constant problem. I say my issues, and they just turn it into an argument or say "sorry" or some shit.
Now I'm having another breakdown and I really want to hurt myself, but at the same time I don't?
I don't know who else to go to. Help.
I would seek counseling. If you aren't able to I would talk it out with a trusted friend. Self harm is a last resort. I know it's tough to be stuck in a shitty situation such as your own, but hurting yourself doesn't fix the root problem. If possible you should confront them about your eating habits and work out a solution. You might even seek counseling with them. I wish you the best. Stay safe

Last edited:
Reactions: RW__Asher23 and gogurtlord
gogurtlord

gogurtlord

he/they
Mar 3, 2023
It's really difficult to be stuck in an environment where you're dismissed and not taken seriously. Who are these people exactly that like to start arguments? When you felt the urge to hurt yourself before, did anything help you not to do it?
Mostly my stepmom. And, I dunno. I usually acted on impulse.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a tiring and awful situation to be trapped in, I just think the reality is that other people don't care which is why they don't listen, as humans we are certainly all alone. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that if it's even possible you find relief from your suffering.