ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I don't really have access to many supplies, so it seems like my only option. I was thinking of using a long scarf. I'm confused as to how it's done exactly.. Do you tie the rope to the doorknob on your side and lean away from it? Or do you tie it to the knob on the other side, and throw the rope over the top of the door?

Reactions: Tiburcio
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
Maybe try and not use a scarf if possible? I don't know if it would be strong enough

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
It would be better to use a rope.

Reactions: I will go soon, Dip and Strumgewehr
J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
Maybe try and not use a scarf if possible? I don't know if it would be strong enough
Didn't the celebs use a scarf or a bathroom inc Bourdain, Spade and Robyn Williams ?? Don't recall them using a rope could be wrong

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
Didn't the celebs use a scarf or a bathroom inc Bourdain, Spade and Robyn Williams ?? Don't recall them using a rope could be wrong
It's possible, honestly I didn't look into their deaths much. I should though as I admired Anthony Bourdain.

ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
It's a pretty strong material. I don't think it will break. In my circumstances, I can't really go out and buy a rope without it looking suspicious.

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
Assuming all were partial suspended as the items used wouldn't surely have taken on full suspension - bravo to the celebs

Kate Spade

A housekeeper found Spade hanged from a red scarf on a bedroom door at her Park Avenue residence Tuesday morning, law enforcement sources and officials say.

Robin Williams

He found the comedian dressed in a long black T-shirt and belted black jeans hanging by a nylon belt in a closet door frame.

Anthony Bourdain

Anthony Bourdain used the belt from his bathrobe to kill himself

• Informative
Reactions: vampire2002 and ScaredOfLife