• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
I have plenty of pills to overdose on but I can't mentally do it. I need someone to help me through it. If someone can add me through Discord to support me through this, it would be greatly appreciated, I thank you very much if you do so. PM me if interested.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I feel for you but nobody's going to egg you on with cbt. Your battle with your SI is ultimately yours alone. Maybe it is not the right time for you. Either way, good luck and best wishes.

Reactions: dyn00ss
rosegoldmoon

rosegoldmoon

fulltime nihilist
Sep 18, 2023
My heart is hurting for you, really. I am so sorry you're feeling this way right now. :(

Please stay if you can. Message me if you want to talk about your feelings/thoughts. I'll be here for you, I promise. <3

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Hey, im sorry ure going through that. SI is very hard to come through and realy hope u will find peace. Also if u too anxious to do it today, u can try tomorrow. Dont stress ure self too much, wait till ure feeling like doing it. Goodluck