executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Title. I've always looked up to people who give themselves to a bigger cause, even if the cause isn't something I would agree with. I think it takes guts to give your life to something bigger than you. To be so sure of something, to do all that you can, just so the world will take one good look at you and listen to what you have to say, even if just for a moment. I guess my suicide does have a cause of its own, but the truth is no one will really know or care. It doesn't make the world better or worse. It's just meaningless. I want meaning, however I may find it.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Title. I've always looked up to people who give themselves to a bigger cause, even if the cause isn't something I would agree with. I think it takes guts to give your life to something bigger than you. To be so sure of something, to do all that you can, just so the world will take one good look at you and listen to what you have to say, even if just for a moment. I guess my suicide does have a cause of its own, but the truth is no one will really know or care. It doesn't make the world better or worse. It's just meaningless. I want meaning, however I may find it.
I'm writing a manifesto on the need for improved emotional literacy education for children and parents alike lol. I'm also advocating for psychedelic therapy to be more accessible and mainstream.

I'm also spending some time with a childhood friend to get him out more and help him live a better life.

All the little things count. You realistically may not be able to do anything super grand but consider donating your money/possessions to a better cause that could prevent peopem getting to the point of suicide (e.g., education, parenting, ending wars, homophobia, racism, sexual violence, etc).

Leaving a note behind that mentions these issues will help people in your community to know how to prevent these issues for future generations.

Alternatively, mentor some users on here who may be less capable. The gift of knowledge is no small deed and this forum is always in high demand ❤️

If you want help brainstorming some ideas let me know and I can try to help given the context of your situation/capacity :)

If karma happens to exist, you will certainly be brought good things after death.

• Love
Reactions: executioner1983