MeiLyn

MeiLyn

moody
Nov 8, 2023
I want to be physically sick enough to be hospitalized or to at least get to stay in bed with a VALID reason because my family doesn't recognize my mental struggles. I don't care if it can kill me, I'm prepared to try anything. I want to get a year off of everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Wehmut, tiger b and 1 other person
Wehmut

Wehmut

it's not fair...
Apr 13, 2023
I fell the same at times. I have been fantasizing about getting cancer, so I can live my last years on earth and then die to a "natural" cause.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeiLyn
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Some parents sadly seem to want their child to not see beyond making them 'proud' and all that stupid shit. The child's feelings don't often come into it. Just as long as they don't upset you too much that you won't make sure they have a decent nursing home or better, that you are stupid enough to have kids and nasty enough to stupidify them into caring for the elderly relative/s.
Everyone would like a year off. Does that exist for people, who do have a year off, or do they cause enough struggle or suffer their own mental anguish to compensate the activity they feel they should otherwise be doing.
Having been sick, blood gushing from my asshole and to be told they couldn't find the source on the occasional time a doctor would show interest, so mental symptoms were playing up as I was laying getting blood drips and being resuscitated and being left with blood.goo up my back because i was too weak to shout out like the saying "the ones who shout loudest".
I don't think you want some illnesses. Careful what you wish for.