• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
Hi,
It's not that is my left is perfect, but I feel like that only after I show people that I can attempt suicide, I'll be helped and not chastised all of the time.
What's a way to get my stomach pumped or something like that to show that this is my final warning?
Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Fuck people, you don't have to show them shit, live your own way, do whatever you wanna do, doesn't matter what they think.

Reactions: Altvtysp, almaranthine, makethepainstop and 2 others
A

AbusedByFather

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah, my brother from another garage.

However, I'm still depndent on people, and people often pull me down. I keep saying that I need real help, and they don't listen. That's why I'm considering it.

Reactions: makethepainstop and newave3
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
You can admit yourself to a psych hospital. I've done so twice. However, when they ask if you are an immediate danger to yourself (and/or others) you have to say yes (specify you are to yourself) otherwise you will be discharged as soon as possible and referred to outpatient therapy/counseling. The only exception to this is if you show up to the facility clearly presenting manic and/or psychotic symptoms, but this rarely occurs as people in this kind of state are not usually self aware to the point to realize that they need to be hospitalized... and even then, some hospitals quite literally refuse to treat you unless you say you are a danger to yourself/others. I've been manic, like totally out of my mind, but with enough mental capacity left to realize I was very unwell and have been rejected by hospitals after trying to self-admit (released shortly after intake of course so they could still bill an absurd amount). I'm in the US, so of course treatment practices will very depending on where you are but in general it's better to admit yourself than be forcibly sectioned. You retain some rights that way. They view it a lot differently when a patient presents, claiming they have suicidal thoughts vs a forcibly detained patient who recently attempted. I hope you are able to decide what is best for you. Warm wishes.