WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Even with medicine, my schizophrenic voices aren't gone completely. I'm trapped in my room because I'm afraid of people, boiling with rage at my past bullies. I want to let go of my hatred, but my fucked up mind won't allow me to. A bullet through my own head is what I need.

Edit: oops, posted in the wrong category. oh well

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, TheShadowKing, doormat25 and 2 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through that, really sounds scary... šŸ«‚
I used to hear voices years ago, one of them was my personal bully. Are you afraid of people because you were bullied?

The medication not working completely is really distressing...is there no way of increasing it so it works better? Maybe it's not the right dosage and can be tweaked...?

I wish I could scare those voices away from you, tell them to f off and never come back. Is there anything that can help scaring them away? Your personal candle in the darkness...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Most of the time, pills are more effective and faster-acting if held under the tongue instead of swallowed. Maybe that will help?

Reactions: Kit1
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
I'm so sorry you're going through that, really sounds scary... šŸ«‚
I used to hear voices years ago, one of them was my personal bully. Are you afraid of people because you were bullied?

The medication not working completely is really distressing...is there no way of increasing it so it works better? Maybe it's not the right dosage and can be tweaked...?

I wish I could scare those voices away from you, tell them to f off and never come back. Is there anything that can help scaring them away? Your personal candle in the darkness...
Right. I'll contact my nurse and ask for increased dosage.
Most of the time, pills are more effective and faster-acting if held under the tongue instead of swallowed. Maybe that will help?
Only method is to swallow, they have a casing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, BrainShower and ForgottenAgain