• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
I was bullied at work today, wow. By my senior management, my entire department, so badly.

Wow, iv been trying to keep it together and really really hard to live life, but when things like this happen, whats the point??

Fuck people, fuck this earth, im soooo done with everyone

johnlubber69

johnlubber69

Mar 26, 2024
Don't let anyone beat you. Screw them. When this happens again, smile and say Thank You. It will deflate them.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is no acceptable and it's a disgusting behavior from them. I'm sorry you have to go through this. There's nothing wrong with you and it's not your fault! I send a big virtual HUG your way!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is awful how many humans just create even more suffering, to me humans are such a cruel species, it must be dreadful what you are going through and I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it all. But anyway best wishes.

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
Because they are collegues not friend si cant even cut them out witnout tbe risk of losing my job

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I'm sorry that this happened to you. I agree with what you said, this earth and it's people are too cruel. I hope you'll be okay, I know that you don't deserve any of this.

Reactions: divinemistress36