• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm so hungry. My only safe foods anymore even look sad. Saltines, string cheese, sugar free jello, it's depressing to even think about. What fucking bullshit to be eating beige with some artificially sweetened gelatin every day. And the mental hunger is so, so bad. I want to go to every restaurant in a five mile radius and eat their largest meal. I want a big, juicy cheeseburger with nice crispy, salty fries. Wash it down with a chocolate milkshake. I want a warm brownie with ice cream on top, no make it a full on sundae on top with sprinkles and chocolate sauce and whipped cream and a cherry. I want a big, fresh salad with grilled chicken. I want mac and cheese. I want penne rosa. I want a breadstick. God I want everything and some. I can't stop fantasizing about food while I sit here and calculate how many saltines I can have in a day. It's fucking bullshit. This is not living.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dykgot, annointed_towers, worthIess and 13 others
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Uber eats

• Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
What do you eat in you're daily meals?

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Just go exercise or go for a walk whenever you get tempted to binge eat, Monster Ultra helps too. Cures me
She's literally starving, take your ""binge"" prevention advice elsewhere.

• Informative
Reactions: myusername890, lnlybnny, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Don't bother arguing with that person Alexei- they love saying weird shit like that. Seen it a bunch of times. I know you're defending our friend and it's a valiant effort.

I'm sorry you're going through this OP. I wish you could eat the foods you loved. It breaks my heart to see you suffer like this.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: willitpass, Ash, divinemistress36 and 2 others
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I assume this is about an eating disorder. I can relate; right now my ed is probably the main cause of SI for me. They ruin your life and tear you apart bit by bit until there's nothing left. they're so fucked. I'm sorry you're going through this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: willitpass, lnlybnny, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Weird commentary + fat insult to Alexei has been reported and sent to mods btw. Watch your mouth with how you talk to people who are suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, Suicidebydeath and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Weird commentary + fat insult to Alexei has been reported and sent to mods btw. Watch your mouth with how you talk to people who are suffering.
Thanks <3 Honestly starting to think we need a separate ED section at this point, given how many insensitive comments ED-related threads get. This would hardly be the first time something like this has happened. I remember once someone was venting about their weight gain and they specified some numbers, and what does another user do? Ask what their height is. Like....??? I get that this is foreign territory for most people and most of the time it's ignorance, not malevolence, but maybe just don't say anything if you're not well-informed?

Sorry to derail your thread with this willitpass :\ it was just bothering me.

• Love
Reactions: BojackHorseman, willitpass and anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
A separate ED section would be a good idea, I think, as long as rules are enforced about certain aspects. I've seen examples of what you're talking about and it really is so messed up. Willitpass is going through a process most people can't even imagine and she has no will over it- and she deserves compassion for her difficult circumstances. I agree that if you don't know better than it's safer to just let others who do speak on it. Here for you both and I'm sorry if that commentary harmed you.

• Love
Reactions: BojackHorseman, willitpass and Alexei_Kirillov
hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022
I hope I'm not derailing this thread, and that some may find this link helpful:

• Love
Reactions: willitpass, anhedonya and divinemistress36
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Thanks <3 Honestly starting to think we need a separate ED section at this point, given how many insensitive comments ED-related threads get. This would hardly be the first time something like this has happened. I remember once someone was venting about their weight gain and they specified some numbers, and what does another user do? Ask what their height is. Like....??? I get that this is foreign territory for most people and most of the time it's ignorance, not malevolence, but maybe just don't say anything if you're not well-informed?

Sorry to derail your thread with this willitpass :\ it was just bothering me.
I often refrain from posting about it anymore because it's something so unknown to so many here that it I end up with many strange comments. I've been told to "just eat before". I often get told how to avoid binging. I get told to eat healthier and exercise. 9/10 it's that people are naive to it all, not malicious, and I'm very glad that they are, I don't ever want anyone to know what this feels like. But it is very hard when all I want is to have somewhere to put my thoughts into the world and it always gets met with strange remarks. I don't want people to understand, but sometimes it does hurt a bit what gets said. I don't blame them for their naivety, and they aren't responsible for how I feel, but sometimes it still hurts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, Mateira, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
im also dealing with an eating disorder (purging type) so i really feel you. i wish i could just keep something down but the thought of that disgusts me so much...my life is bogged down in constantly eating just to purge everything later, then feeling hungry and starting the cycle again... makes me feel like shit all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya, Alexei_Kirillov and Ash
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
I often refrain from posting about it anymore because it's something so unknown to so many here that it I end up with many strange comments. I've been told to "just eat before". I often get told how to avoid binging. I get told to eat healthier and exercise. 9/10 it's that people are naive to it all, not malicious, and I'm very glad that they are, I don't ever want anyone to know what this feels like. But it is very hard when all I want is to have somewhere to put my thoughts into the world and it always gets met with strange remarks. I don't want people to understand, but sometimes it does hurt a bit what gets said. I don't blame them for their naivety, and they aren't responsible for how I feel, but sometimes it still hurts.
It's frustrating because people generally don't do this with other mental disorders. When someone vents about their alcoholism, you don't see comments saying "just stop drinking." I think maybe in the case of eating disorders, because of the fact that everyone eats, everyone thinks they're an authority on nutrition, or that they're at least entitled to an opinion on how others should eat. Ironically for this site, it's exactly the same thing pro-lifers do: I have x experience with life, which means that I am entitled to give this suicidal person y advice that worked for me, even though our circumstances are completely different.

Regardless, I'm sorry you have to see that kind of thing and that you're going through this in the first place. My heart aches for you. I know you're purposely trying to hurt yourself right now, but if ever you decide to give yourself a break, know that you don't need anyone's permission to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.

Are you familiar with r/EDAnonymous? It's not what it once was but you might get better traction there.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and anhedonya
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
It's frustrating because people generally don't do this with other mental disorders. When someone vents about their alcoholism, you don't see comments saying "just stop drinking." I think maybe in the case of eating disorders, because of the fact that everyone eats, everyone thinks they're an authority on nutrition, or that they're at least entitled to an opinion on how others should eat. Ironically for this site, it's exactly the same thing pro-lifers do: I have x experience with life, which means that I am entitled to give this suicidal person y advice that worked for me, even though our circumstances are completely different.

Regardless, I'm sorry you have to see that kind of thing and that you're going through this in the first place. My heart aches for you. I know you're purposely trying to hurt yourself right now, but if ever you decide to give yourself a break, know that you don't need anyone's permission to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.

Are you familiar with r/EDAnonymous? It's not what it once was but you might get better traction there.
Yeah I have noticed that something about eating disorders sparks a response different to most all other issues on here. Even people who are naive to other issues don't tend to have the same reaction to eating disorders that they do to say, self harm. I suppose they're confusing enough to people that have them, so to try and understand it when you've never had one must be exceptionally difficult.

I've never been one for eating disorder forums because, for one, I've never found one that is 18+ and I really don't feel comfortable on a forum that allows minors. I also worry that my issues are even too much to be accepted in an ED forum because my ED behaviors are so immeshed in my self harm and suicidal thoughts that they all run together, and I know that isn't general something talked about in ED forums.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and anhedonya
O

OpaliteEgg

May 12, 2024
Can't really give advice cause I'm struggling with an ED too. Just wanted to say your not alone I guess. I've been so hungry before I've been shaking and crying and tearing my hair out of my head. I've had an ED since I was 14 and that's nearly 7 years now and i know it's hell. I really hope you feel better soon sorry I can't offer any good advice. I did want to reccomend in case you didn't know theres an ED forum called edsupportforum.com formally myproana. I used to be very active on there its actually the only forum I'd used till now. It is good its not 'pro ana' and more people supporting eachother but same time being non judgemental hence why they changed the name.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and anhedonya
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Can't really give advice cause I'm struggling with an ED too. Just wanted to say your not alone I guess. I've been so hungry before I've been shaking and crying and tearing my hair out of my head. I've had an ED since I was 14 and that's nearly 7 years now and i know it's hell. I really hope you feel better soon sorry I can't offer any good advice. I did want to reccomend in case you didn't know theres an ED forum called edsupportforum.com formally myproana. I used to be very active on there its actually the only forum I'd used till now. It is good its not 'pro ana' and more people supporting eachother but same time being non judgemental hence why they changed the name.
I lurk there every now and then but don't have an account as it's not age restricted and I don't feel comfortable interacting with minors about those sorts of things. I'm sorry you're struggling so much, I've also had one since I was around 13, it's a horrible thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: anhedonya and OpaliteEgg