Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Student
Oct 9, 2019
Why are our bodies built so its impossible to die intentionally? If this imaginary person called God is real then why is life such a shithole?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: elyayamama, Superdeterminist, _Minsk and 4 others
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Because God ain't real, and we each are our own individual "god" designed to overcome anything thrown at us beyond the over blown... Which for some of us means living lives we disdain or exploring creative methods of death.

• Love
Reactions: elyayamama, Lupgevif, VIBRITANNIA and 3 others
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
I struggle to believe in any type of religion.

The amount of evil and sadness in this world, what kind of god allows us to suffer so badly, yet he is the one who is supposed to forgive us for our 'sins'

FORGIVE US!? If god does exist, i personally wouldn't forgive him.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, VIBRITANNIA, Freeme3820 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why are our bodies built so its impossible to die intentionally?
We are robots built to survive hardship. It's a jungle out there with everything just struggling to get by another day. We would have died out millions of years ago if not for having hard to destroy bodies.

It does seem like there must be another place somewhere that's not as difficult and brutal as this one, hopefully we get to go there after this one.

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Uselessatbest and LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
Why are our bodies built so its impossible to die intentionally? If this imaginary person called God is real then why is life such a shithole?
I feel your pain if only there was an off button, or we could say we don't wanna live anymore and be put to sleep..

Reactions: Superdeterminist and Uselessatbest
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
if god does exist, then he probably gets a kick out of watching humans suffer. that, or he wanted some feedback. either way, i can't stand him.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, esse_est_percipi, LostAllHope7651 and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
if god does exist, then he probably gets a kick out of watching humans suffer. that, or he wanted some feedback. either way, i can't stand him.
It seems so.
Sometimes I think all life on earth is just the experiment of a sadistic psychopath.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, VIBRITANNIA and LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
He's a nob... takes all the good who have everything to live for and leave all us suffer here with no hope of escape, he's a true dick through and through x
He's a nob... takes all the good who have everything to live for and leave all us suffer here with no hope of escape, he's a true dick through and through x
He won't set my destiny I'll set my own screw hom xx

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and VIBRITANNIA