• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

disgustingmale

disgustingmale

Jul 22, 2022
I'm a piece of shit and I will never get better. I'm never going to be fine. I'm never going to get better. I will never be anything I want to be. I can't even fucking kill myself. I just want to jump in front of a train. I want to fucking die. I want to be able to fucking kill myself. I want to rip off my fucking head and bleed to death. I want to set myself on fire. I want to cut myself over and over and over again until I bleed to death. I want to crush my head. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die. I want to fucking die.
I want to cut my throat open. I want to slice open my wrists. I want to strangle myself with a rope. I want to blow myself up. I want to set myself on fire. I want to shoot myself in the head. I want to jump off a bridge. I want to walk into the ocean and drown. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.
I need to kill myself. I will kill myself. I will go and buy nitrogen. I will make sure it has a regulator. I will attach my cpap mask into the tank using the airhose it comes with. I will breathe nitrogen until I am dead. I will complete my suicide. I will be successful and die. I will not be here for another year. I will do it on my birthday.
I will kill myself on my birthday. I will kill myself on my birthday. I will give death as a birthday gift to myself. I will kill myself as a present for myself.

Last edited: