Momotoru

Momotoru

Jul 3, 2023
I want to die but I'm scared. I can't even do this. I wish someone could come kill me, so I didn't have to do it myself.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Plentiful_Despair
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
Lol I thought about doing this too, but in every country its illegal to have someone kill you. Even if you sign a contract and pay them. Very strange interpretation of "freedom".

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It doesn't make you a coward, just human. We're all genetically programmed with the will to survive. It's hard to overcome it. Not impossible. Just hard. Life needs to beat you down enough until all the will is broken. Everyone is different how much beat down it takes to get to that point. Some never get there.

Reactions: voc_89 and fatladysings
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Lol I thought about doing this too, but in every country its illegal to have someone kill you. Even if you sign a contract and pay them. Very strange interpretation of "freedom".
exactly . these psychopaths wrote laws to make it a crime to have someone kill you . that's not freedom that's taking away our freedom and right to move away from extreme pain.

I should be able to pay anyone with a gun to come shoot me in the head. but they made that a crime.

it doesn't make any difference to anyone else if I die today or suffer for longer and die later anyway. none at all . plus i could pay someone and they make money and do me a favor .this would be the situation where anyone could escape pain and this evil prison but for the evil government tyrants who wrote those laws as they are now trying to ban SN in the U..S.

it's a million times easier for someone else to shoot and kill me than for me to kill myself with a gun for one thing i can only take one shot at my head. someone else can take multiple shots until i'm dead.

Another thing is i have to defeat si. someone else wouldn't and they know they will get paid and are doing a service getting me out of pain as they would be a horse or dog in pain.

If a horse or dog is in bad pain . no one would see anything wrong with someeone shooting the horse or dog but me cause i'm a fucking human ape then there's a problem? i'm just fucking cells same as a fucking dog. and I want to die more than anything . so i have to somehow build up the courage and nerve to shoot myself and take the chance because they made it a crime to have anyone help you in suicide or shoot you even if you want them to .

I'm just a fucking ape , cells , nothing , i'm going to die anyway . they just want to enslave and torture us. i hate existence more than anthing .

Last edited:
Reactions: Plentiful_Despair and fatladysings
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful and tiring suffering in this existence, I'm sorry you have to suffer. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Grumble

Grumble

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
We're all genetically programmed with the will to survive. It's hard to overcome it.
Yep, survival instinct is powerful. It has to be. Without it, we'd have gone extinct a long time ago.

This is not cowardice.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Plentiful_Despair
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
exactly . these psychopaths wrote laws to make it a crime to have someone kill you . that's not freedom that's taking away our freedom and right to move away from extreme pain.

I should be able to pay anyone with a gun to come shoot me in the head. but they made that a crime.

it doesn't make any difference to anyone else if I die today or suffer for longer and die later anyway. none at all . plus i could pay someone and they make money and do me a favor .this would be the situation where anyone could escape pain and this evil prison but for the evil government tyrants who wrote those laws as they are now trying to ban SN in the U..S.

it's a million times easier for someone else to shoot and kill me than for me to kill myself with a gun for one thing i can only take one shot at my head. someone else can take multiple shots until i'm dead.

Another thing is i have to defeat si. someone else wouldn't and they know they will get paid and are doing a service getting me out of pain as they would be a horse or dog in pain.

If a horse or dog is in bad pain . no one would see anything wrong with someeone shooting the horse or dog but me cause i'm a fucking human ape then there's a problem? i'm just fucking cells same as a fucking dog. and I want to die more than anything . so i have to somehow build up the courage and nerve to shoot myself and take the chance because they made it a crime to have anyone help you in suicide or shoot you even if you want them to .

I'm just a fucking ape , cells , nothing , i'm going to die anyway . they just want to enslave and torture us. i hate existence more than anthing .
Well said.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc