• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
I think it would be nice.Im thinking of learning Lucid dreaming and figuring out a painless death so i dont wake up. Could you imagine? i may be naive or something but when i feel happy just thinking of going to bed so i can escape myself and this shitty life. Id like some thoughts, opinions, and advice. i have i think 50 or 100 mg trazadon in my medicine cabinet, Also what do you think is on the other side? i feel like it could be a void where you feel nothing and its just a blissful numbness or maybe another world entirely.

Reactions: sserafim
SleepItOff

SleepItOff

Would that I could
May 5, 2018
I think it would be nice.Im thinking of learning Lucid dreaming and figuring out a painless death so i dont wake up. Could you imagine? i may be naive or something but when i feel happy just thinking of going to bed so i can escape myself and this shitty life. Id like some thoughts, opinions, and advice. i have i think 50 or 100 mg trazadon in my medicine cabinet, Also what do you think is on the other side? i feel like it could be a void where you feel nothing and its just a blissful numbness or maybe another world entirely.
Hard to say what's on the other side, but to be honest I think I'd really have to recommend that you don't try to overdose with the Trazadone. I'm not here to tell anybody to do or not to do something (wouldn't that be ironic?) but the odds are very slim that those pills would actually work. Like, it's almost impossible. More than likely, you would just end up experiencing a really awful OD (been there, done that) but wouldn't actually die from it, and would potentially wind up just giving yourself permanent health problems on top of what you're dealing with.

I know you're hurting (I am too) but I don't want to see you end up in even worse conditions :( And this is coming from somebody who's used Trazadone before.

Last edited:
MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
i understand, do you know of any methods that would go with it? like i put myself to sleep with it and i die asleep? i dont know sorry if i sound idiotic..

SleepItOff

SleepItOff

Would that I could
May 5, 2018
You don't sound idiotic at all! Just like you're in a lot of pain, and I'm sorry that you feel that way. I'm sorry that any of us feel this way. </3 I don't personally know of any 100% fail-safes myself, I just know that none of my attempts (3 and 1/2 in total) have ever worked. Interestingly enough though, I have narcolepsy, so lucid dreaming like you mentioned is actually something I'm a bit familiar with myself.

Reactions: MindfulEyes009
MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
how do you do it or tips on it? Lucid dreaming is something beautiful to me,if anything id do that plus sleep more to help with how im feeling

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
how do you do it or tips on it? Lucid dreaming is something beautiful to me,if anything id do that plus sleep more to help with how im feeling

If you're interested in learning more about lucid dreaming, I recommend checking out Robert Monroe's books.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe

However, I think any reliable self-deliverance method will hinder the lucid dreaming process. I mean, if you actually successfully begin the death process, I doubt you'll be "in control" enough for lucid dreaming.

SleepItOff

SleepItOff

Would that I could
May 5, 2018
It's kind of hard to describe! Being narcoleptic, my dreams every single night are like an average person's times 500. Sounds fun in theory, but it's really not when you consider that only getting REM sleep does to my body and mind on a daily basis what staying up for 48+ hours does to an average person's. It's a big staple in why I'm so messed up, and why I'm so sick all the time. But I digress...

Now when it comes to actual lucid dreaming, it seems like patience and practice are key. Reddit's got a lot of useful information on learning the basics, and it seems like people who have experience with meditation or other mindful practices have an easier time learning how to do it. Seems like narcoleptics are more predisposed to it (and supposedly to OBEs if you believe in that sort of thing) but in theory, anybody can become a lucid dreamer.

You know what's kind of funny? You and I want the exact opposite things:
You want to be able to sleep more, and I want to be able to sleep (dream) less! ;)

Reactions: MindfulEyes009
MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
Haha right? i hope things get better for you , you seem like a really nice person Sleep

Reactions: SleepItOff
MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
If you're interested in learning more about lucid dreaming, I recommend checking out Robert Monroe's books.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe

However, I think any reliable self-deliverance method will hinder the lucid dreaming process. I mean, if you actually successfully begin the death process, I doubt you'll be "in control" enough for lucid dreaming.

yeah..but i can dream right? (pun intended) idk i

Reactions: El Topo and SleepItOff
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
yeah..but i can dream right? (pun intended) idk i

Well there's a theory that at the moment of death, the pineal gland secretes large amounts of DMT, creating a hallucinatory experience that would be similar to or "better" than a lucid dream. It's just a theory though...

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I just want to die and then hopefully fade into nonexistence. The chances of "something else" after death being worse than this or about as bad is enough for me to not want it.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
i understand, do you know of any methods that would go with it? like i put myself to sleep with it and i die asleep? i dont know sorry if i sound idiotic..

If you're looking for a peaceful method where you essentially fall asleep and then die in your sleep, your best options are a lethal drug overdose, inert gas, or carbon monoxide poisoning.

I recommend reading the main euthanasia guides if you haven't already:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

I think the best ones are The Peaceful Pill Handbook, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death, and Dignified Dying.

Last edited:
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I think it would be nice.Im thinking of learning Lucid dreaming and figuring out a painless death so i dont wake up. Could you imagine? i may be naive or something but when i feel happy just thinking of going to bed so i can escape myself and this shitty life. Id like some thoughts, opinions, and advice.

I felt as if my old self had written those words. I don't know where you are but thanks for your post.

Also what do you think is on the other side? i feel like it could be a void where you feel nothing and its just a blissful numbness or maybe another world entirely.

It's either blissful painless void or my ideal place where painless state exists forever.