I

itsnotworthliving

Jul 24, 2023
Your thoughts will all be taken into consideration.
The feeling is... surreal... inconceivable... tough to explain. You... work so hard, finally get that paycheck you've been waiting weeks for... all for it to be completely wiped out by a late rent payment. This of course became an immediate reminder that I should take down my life permanently, although I still don't know how.
Imagine a cute, muscle bound guy... uncontrollably crying, while looking around his house for an object that can aid him regarding his permanent end. That's me. And I still can't find anything regarding this. Nothing feasible.
So now I'm here... about to ask this question: why should I live? What's the point?
Creating an income isn't necessarily an easy task.... neither is finding -- and keeping -- a woman... through mutual connection. And despite all of my success, it's
as if it means nothing. That was, and has always been, one of my biggest fears as a kid. Becoming successful... meaninglessly.
This, along with so much more, has led me towards the adventure towards suicide.
What's the point? What makes life worth living? From what I'm seeing, it's not worth it, and I want to at least see why it's worth it, before I make my next move.

• Hugs
Reactions: mothercoin, LoiteringClouds, AshClouds and 1 other person
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Hang on, I'm writing something. Don't do anything yet. HANG ON

G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
Hmmmmmm. You pose a hard task. I'll try and give you my thoughts.

I've always had a really hard time with society's concept of success. For you to be successful, you have to be rich, you have to own a home, you have to be married, you have to go to college, you have to have a car, you have to have children. As I went through an incessant search for the most powerful position in medicine, while in college, I found myself absolutely unhappy. I crashed. I came into contact with a heavy trauma of my past as well and just lost my shit. I attempted. Lucky for me I weigh about as much as Peter Griffin and the rope snapped (or slipped from the hinge, don't remember). I just collapsed on the floor. Next day I told my gf and she got desperate, so I got in contact with a psychiatrist and started antipsychotics, because he thought I had it, somehow. Queue 3 years of AP use and absolutely no human feelings. 3 years of therapy. Change of home. Change of mind. But still depressive suicidal episodes. Fucking pain. But I kept dragging myself. My only goal for 3 months was just don't kill yourself. My next goal was don't kill yourself and go to classes to not fail. Then school ended, I graduated. I was free of that shitty place and those shitty competitive people. And I started doing my thing. I got into urgent and emergency care on my country's public system and absolutely fell in love. I no longer have the ambition of being ultra wealthy and being a powerful and well known doctor. I want to stay and help those who the government turned their eyes. I have to pay my bills, but if I didn't, I would absolutely do this for free. This is my calling. And I had to wait 3 years of misery and suicidal thoughts.

About love. (This story happens before the suicide attempt). The trauma I was talking about was that I was raped when I was 12. After that I developed a serious anxiety towards feelings and approaching people. My first kiss was at 16 only because my friends made the girl think she would make her crush jealous. I went through college a "virgin" and couldn't approach women. I see you say you are a cute muscular man. I am a 200cm (6'6) guy. I am chubby, but not fat. I'm not ugly. And modesty aside I always make people laugh. And many girls showed interest, but I was too broken to accept it. I gave up. But then my gf came into my life. We started talking and she was just as insane as I was. She was passively suicidal. Very depressed. And seriously self conscious. And I didn't feel weak when I talked to her. It was just natural. And we started something. It evolved into a very intense situationship. Then, 9 months later, she broke up with me. And I crashed. Life was shit. I was shit. I was broken. I dragged myself. Life went on. And 5 months later she wanted to get back together. I said no. She kept on trying. I kept saying no. I hooked up with another girl then pandemic hit. And I got needy, so I got back with her. And she was another person. We started making things work and now we're 3 years together and have 3 cats. And I had to wait 25 years to find someone (not necessarily the one, but one I'm happy with now). It's hard finding and keeping a woman. But things happen. People meet people. Your person may just appear.

To sum up all this nonsense. Success is not a fixed idea. The way the work system in the US has been made to enslave people in corporate jobs to make them financially dependant on the abusive work life they are subjected. And they feed you the idea that success is money. That success is starting a job that only college graduates can achieve. And when we are faced with that. Life hits. I had this mindset. For me success was power, was influence, was being godlike and all controlling. Today, success is looking at an older woman who doesn't even have plumbing in her house look at me and smile after I gave her a treatment they actually deserve, but never got. It's taking in a suicide attempt in the ER, and the person looks at me and asks for help. And I stay there with them, and we talk, and I see hope in their eyes. Success is coming home to my 3 amazing cats that I love more than life and petting them, seeing them healthy. Success is looking back and being proud of what I went through and persevered. Success is a concept that can be changed throughout life.

You are not chained to where you are. You are not bound to go where you're going. Find something that brings you joy, that you want to make. Don't be governed by money. Don't compare to others. You should do what makes you proud. And that's success.

Don't diminish yourself because you're a sexy guy that cries. You are hurting. You don't want to hurt anymore. Of course CTB is an option. Sometimes it feels like we are cornered. But you came here asking for a chance.

I told another user. There is another way of "CTBing". Just vanish. Go to another country, live there. Erase your past.

Or just try other things, get away from where it's hurting. Move to another city. Cut contact with those who drain you.

And when you start taking steps, take them small. Have small goals and be proud. Don't compare. If today all you did was not die. Awesome. You're awesome. If tomorrow you got out of bed and showered. Badass.

You're hurt. Your mind is hurt. When you break your leg you don't go running the next day. You rest. Then you start walking slowly, sometimes painfully. Then over time, things start getting better.

We tend to look at the far future and project an idea that's nearly impossible. Think about today.

I always say this to everybody here. Suicide is absolutely your right and always an option. But if you stay, who knows. Maybe you move, start a new life, work in a completely unrelated area and it's something you have actual fun.

Mental illnesses is an illness like any other. You're not weak, you're not faking it, you're not fishing for attention. A person dying from cancer and a person committing suicide are the same thing, just different types of suffering, with the same outcome. You're not weak. You're hurting.

This is my attempt to give you hope. If any of this made sense to you, I hope you feel better. If after this, you realize still that CTB is your choice, you're not taking a cowards way out, you're not weak. And I sincerely hope you find peace in whatever comes next.

I'm always here to chat more if you want.

• Love
Reactions: doormat25, velocitydesigncmfrt, catgirl4lifes and 4 others
I

itsnotworthliving

Jul 24, 2023
I've seen "CTB" mentioned on this site many times, within the short amount of time I've been here. (A few months so far) Although I do not know what it means, I assume it's abbreviated for a reason, so I'm not sure if I should ask what it means, for the sake of this website, along with the Administrators.
I'm glad things are working out for you, and I hope that things get better for you as time goes on, Gleysson.
With the sudden loss of that paycheck I received yesterday morning, went also food money... the money I would've used for food. All gone, thanks to my
late rent payment. Until I get paid again, for these next two weeks, I will be suffering. That's inevitable.
All of this combined with how people are/what people are becoming... with the same predictable results that I keep having to go through with regarding
women... I... don't get it. None of this is livable to me. Endless heartache, confusion and suffering, back to back.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, DrearyAsh348 and Gleysson
G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
I've seen "CTB" mentioned on this site many times, within the short amount of time I've been here. (A few months so far) Although I do not know what it means, I assume it's abbreviated for a reason, so I'm not sure if I should ask what it means, for the sake of this website, along with the Administrators.
I'm glad things are working out for you, and I hope that things get better for you as time goes on, Gleysson.
With the sudden loss of that paycheck I received yesterday morning, went also food money... the money I would've used for food. All gone, thanks to my
late rent payment. Until I get paid again, for these next two weeks, I will be suffering. That's inevitable.
All of this combined with how people are/what people are becoming... with the same predictable results that I keep having to go through with regarding
women... I... don't get it. None of this is livable to me. Endless heartache, confusion and suffering, back to back.
CTB means Catch The Bus or, move on. It's a way of saying suicide. I feel deeply for your situation. I wish you didn't have to go through this pain. No one should. And I put myself at your disposal to give you a place to vent, talk and reflect.

I will never try and talk you down from CTB. If it's your choice, you have all the rights. But I can try and offer another point of view.

I wish you peace, whatever path you may take. If you want to stay a bit longer. I'm here for you. Should you choose to go, safe travels, peaceful and painless passing and I wish all your dreams come through in the afterlife. Even if it's the nonexistence many crave for.

You are cared for. And I'll remember you.

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
It sounds like you'd rather recover and feel better. I'm the same way. You can try to find things to elevate your mood. I've found that being on this site, sharing posts, and being part of this community helps me a little bit.

I hope you can find what it takes to feel better.

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
It sounds like you'd rather recover and feel better. I'm the same way. You can try to find things to elevate your mood. I've found that being on this site, sharing posts, and being part of this community helps me a little bit.

I hope you can find what it takes to feel better.
That's a really good point. Since I started posting here, I feel lighter. Even though my ideation went away 1 year ago, I feel like this is a safe space to talk about things.

Stay a while longer, if you want.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and AshClouds
Geist

Geist

F this forum and its members. Nothing but pussies.
Oct 7, 2023
I've been pretty depressed since 12, and it only got worse over the years. When I was 17, I was at my absolute worst. Only thought about suicide all day long, and had some half-assed attempts. I was sure I was going to die very soon.

Then I turned 18, and got really into in drugs. I've been smoking weed since 14, but that didn't do much for me. The first "real" drug I tried at 18 was MDMA. And wow, that absolutely blew my mind. It's actually possible to feel so damn good? After that, I wanted to try everything. Next thing I tried was LSD, and holy shit. It instanstly became my favorite drug, and further increased my interest.

What I'm trying to get at here is, drugs became my new reason reason for living. May not be the best reason, but it's a reason. Ever since, I've never had the genuine urge to CTB again.

Nowadays, I mostly take opiods. I just go through life numb. I still take LSD every now and then, but it's kinda lost it's magic for me.

This is probably horrible advice, but even a bad reason to live is still a reason, you know.

I

itsnotworthliving

Jul 24, 2023
It's tough for me to say that I want to continue on... especially when I have no food, money, or gas. Funny thing about that... I've got 3 vehicles.
One daily driver, one custom sport car, and one super sport bike. (Motorcycle.) Both my Mazda and Genesis have a very small amount of gas left,
but my motorcycle is down because of a regulator/rectifier and stator issue that I obviously do not have the money to fix. The issue of going to
work is now there, despite me living 5 minutes away. I refuse to walk there for multiple reasons. My incoming plan is to quit work and sell my
Mazda, Genesis, and Daytona. After that, create Tiktok video of good bye, then suicide.

I

itsnotworthliving

Jul 24, 2023
Anybody know of any painless, instant ways to die? My bank account is at a negative balance, so I unfortunately can't purchase anything to help with this journey.

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I can't remember well but i think i heard it from someone in this forum... Singularity. Witnessing that would be a insane experience.