bloodymouth

bloodymouth

May 11, 2023
i love my relationship with my girlfriend but it is fragile. We don't fight, we always try to support and understand each other, but he's fragile I think that if we ever break up, healthy or not, the first thing I'll think about doing is killing myself. I love her more than anything in my life, I don't love living, and I'm only here for her. I'm afraid that one day she'll want to break up with me, but she doesn't because she's dating a fucking suicidal. I'm having a mental breakdown and I don't know what to do, I'm afraid that one day I'll kill myself in one of these episodes and she'll blame herself and do the same
but I can't***** sorry I'm dumb

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a tiring and difficult situation to be trapped in, but I guess that after all you cannot rely on other people, it's just the reality of existing here, and if someone else decides to ctb then that's their decision. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: bloodymouth
bloodymouth

bloodymouth

May 11, 2023
That sounds like a tiring and difficult situation to be trapped in, but I guess that after all you cannot rely on other people, it's just the reality of existing here, and if someone else decides to ctb then that's their decision. But anyway I wish you the best.
thank u, i'm trying my best to stay alive for her