urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023
I can't do this anymore I want to ctb but I'm too scared to do it I'm scared of the pain and after I've bee suicidal since I was 7 I hate everything and everyone I just want to die but I'm too scared too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cursedfromlife, angel444, Solar1703 and 2 others
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
Contrary to what many say, to do CTB you need a lot of courage. I would say that your problem is the same as most members of this forum, the truth is that we are all looking for a means of CTB that is quick, painless and accessible to everyone. There is a lot of debate about different methods but I haven't yet chosen one that I feel comfortable with. I hope you find something that comforts you

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703, pthnrdnojvsc and Faith_No_more
F

Faith_No_more

Sep 30, 2023
Me too. You're not alone. Since I live in "the world's best country" (Sarcasism implied) I dont have access to physician-assisted suicide. My only choices are a shotgun or hanging or drowning or jumping. all are bad and horrifying deaths. So im stuck in this hell hole. I would like something I take and get comfy in my bed, but fuckers have effectively removed SN for purchase. Fuck America and it's pro-life, pro-suffering society.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Solar1703
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I can't do this anymore I want to ctb but I'm too scared to do it I'm scared of the pain and after I've bee suicidal since I was 7 I hate everything and everyone I just want to die but I'm too scared too

Cbt is a big decision and a permanent one. It's normal to find it scary, even when suicidal.

Reactions: Solar1703
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, it really should be much more straightforward to die, if there's the option to just choose to never wake again it would be such a relief.

angel444

angel444

sometimes i dont understand ...
Sep 29, 2023
i wish there was a more accessible way to be able to ctb peacefully, its not fair

Reactions: Solar1703