Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I want to ctb today by bleeding out in the bath but I know that I won't be able to go through with it just like I couldn't last time. The facet that I can't do it makes me hate myself even more for being a coward. I feel so conflicted(dk if I used that word in right way).
just felt the need to rant.

• Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin and Astral316
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I want to ctb today by bleeding out in the bath but I know that I won't be able to go through with it just like I couldn't last time. The facet that I can't do it makes me hate myself even more for being a coward. I feel so conflicted(dk if I used that word in right way).
just felt the need to rant.
What is causing this stress?

Reactions: Abaigh
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. First off,you're not a coward. Fearing death or suffering is perfectly normal. Even the bravest of brave can fear death. Nobody knows what comes after. The pain of bleeding out is bad enough in itself.

I know what it's like to want to end it,but also know it probably won't happen. It's the same for me every night. I want to go end it,but I know I probably won't,because I never have. It's so depressing.

What's causing you to feel this way? Im here if you need to talk.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello @Abaigh — I'm sorry about everything that's led you here. "Conflicted" sounds like exactly the right word. I wouldn't be able do that either — my understanding is that cutting myself deeply enough to bleed out wouldn't be easy, and most likely I wouldn't be able to manage it.

Have you considered other methods? or does bleeding out represent something important to you — is there a reason you contemplate doing that to yourself even though it's rarely a successful way to kill oneself?

If talking about your situation could help, people here are good listeners.

Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
What is causing this stress?
Trauma-ptsd, I don't have any friends, school, family, and in general anxiety and depression.
Hey. First off,you're not a coward. Fearing death or suffering is perfectly normal. Even the bravest of brave can fear death. Nobody knows what comes after. The pain of bleeding out is bad enough in itself.

I know what it's like to want to end it,but also know it probably won't happen. It's the same for me every night. I want to go end it,but I know I probably won't,because I never have. It's so depressing.

What's causing you to feel this way? Im here if you need to talk.
Life in general basically, I have ptsd anxiety and depression and school,family and friends add to it.
Hello @Abaigh — I'm sorry about everything that's led you here. "Conflicted" sounds like exactly the right word. I wouldn't be able do that either — my understanding is that cutting myself deeply enough to bleed out wouldn't be easy, and most likely I wouldn't be able to manage it.

Have you considered other methods? or does bleeding out represent something important to you — is there a reason you contemplate doing that to yourself even though it's rarely a successful way to kill oneself?

If talking about your situation could help, people here are good listeners.
Hi. Bleeding out is my only option. I don't have access to anything else.

Last edited:
astro

astro

recovery gang
Dec 19, 2019
I'm the same. It's also the reason my treatment failed. Maybe one day I'll have enough and go through with it. One can hope.