• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
Im 36. I have had mental issues since age 13. It gotten really bad at age 21. Since then I can't work. At 34 I suffered a psychotic depression. I lost myself completely. My personality, my interests, my skills, all gone. Now all I can think about is CTB. But I can barely do my own dishes. My life is hell. I have no future. Im dependent on other people. Caregivers mostly. Current psychiatry has no idea what is wrong with me. They try to activate me. But it only leads to set backs, overwhelming, sensory overload. So down the line. Im ready to go. But how? I can not execute a lot. I barely leave my house. I got SN but it was confiscated by police. I hope for N but it is impossible to get, being housebound. I cant live this life anymore. I want to die in the comfort of my house. Soon.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ninja_Master and MiMif
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can you re order SN?

Reactions: Xta4Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, existence really is too cruel. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

T

thechemist

π–’π–†π–π–Š 𝖆 π–ˆπ–π–†π–“π–Œπ–Š KΜ‘ΜˆYΜ‘ΜˆSΜ‘Μˆ
Jan 6, 2024
If availability is problem maybe CTB by hanging

I'll put the resource here

It also has a guide to ctb with not much pain I don't know if this is true though

permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023

It also has a guide to ctb with not much pain I don't know if this is true though
In my experience, it doesn't hurt unbearably though it can be quite uncomfortable

Reactions: rozeske
T

thechemist

π–’π–†π–π–Š 𝖆 π–ˆπ–π–†π–“π–Œπ–Š KΜ‘ΜˆYΜ‘ΜˆSΜ‘Μˆ
Jan 6, 2024
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
Can you re order SN?
Do you have a scource? If so could you pm me? Thank you so much

Sounds ok. But I dont know where to hang myself. I feel silly and stupid. Will a doorpost work?

Sounds ok. But I dont know where to hang myself. I feel silly and stupid. Will a doorpost work?

It really sounds like you've suffered so much, existence really is too cruel. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding

Last edited: