kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
For years, I always come back to the thought of "I wish I'd be murdered."
It's not something I would actively seek out, but suicide has been too unreachable for me and I worry about how the people in my life would take it. I feel like they wouldnt question if I truly loved them or be angry with me if someone else were to have killed me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, ijustwishtodie, etherealspring and 6 others
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
You are not the only one, I've thought about this too. Sometimes I catch myself in scenarios daydreaming about how it would happen.

• Love
Reactions: kipper, ijustwishtodie, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Would save me some work.

• Love
Reactions: kipper, ijustwishtodie, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Same. I always want others to do everything for me, passenger princess through and through.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: kipper, ijustwishtodie, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I've also thought of that, I would prefer not to be tortured but instead be murdered quick and hopefully somewhat painless. I do fantasize a lot of getting in a big car crash that kills me on impact though.

• Love
Reactions: kipper, ijustwishtodie and GoatHerder
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to i want to be murdered

• Love
Reactions: kipper and ijustwishtodie
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
My god same, it's almost all I can think of lately. I know I'm too weak to kill myself but I want to die so bad, I'm tired of feeling like this, and to have someone else do it, just SNAP and I'm gone... It appeals to both the passive side of me and the emotionally masochistic side of me lmao

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kipper, ijustwishtodie and hellworldprincess
Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
A murderer with a gun that ends you so fast you did not notice it yourself is just a dream and a wish..one shot in a millisecond...

• Love
Reactions: kipper, Joarga, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
A murderer with a gun that ends you so fast you did not notice it yourself is just a dream and a wish..one shot in a millisecond...
Yeah. I think it's along the same lines as dying in your sleep. You're dead, but you're not aware in life that you died or were dying.

• Love
Reactions: kipper, ijustwishtodie and N33dT0D13
Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Yeah. I think it's along the same lines as dying in your sleep. You're dead, but you're not aware in life that you died or were dying.
Yes it´s a similar dream and wish that is number 1 just to sleep and never wake up some days it very painful to wake up those days this wish is strongest.I feel relief that i know all is gonna end soon..

• Love
Reactions: kipper, Joarga, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
H

health1978

Sep 10, 2022
I'm new to the site, where is the concoction to end life? Can someone please get a hold of me? I'm having a hard time navigating through the site.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. Being murdered would save me from doing a lot of work. I always fantasise about somebody breaking into my house and shooting me with a gun. I don't have the courage or strength to go through so many hurdles to kill myself so getting murdered would be a mercy upon me

• Love
Reactions: kipper
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I also sometimes find myself wanting to be murdered. The thoughts had died down a few months back, along with my suicidal ideation as a whole (though it would still pop up from time to time in very short and intense episodes), but lately they have been starting to make a comeback. A lot of my old thoughts and urges are starting to slowly creep their way back up into the forefront of my mind after laying dormant for while. Even while I was feeling better mentally I was still being a moody bitch, especially while I was out of the country. Why am I like this? Are these all just innate traits that I have that, no matter what I do, will never truly go away?

• Love
Reactions: kipper