Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
I want to be happy and be drunk with other people, i just want to experience normal things again. But i just lay stagnant in my bed doing nothing hoping that a plane will crash through my roof and crush me.
Im scared of putting myself out there, im scared of being the center of attention, im scared of people looming at me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, ghost_, m13here and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine it must be painful wanting things you are unable to have. Life is just so depressing. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wojaczek and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I feel the same. I want to have friends to hang out with, maybe we could go skiing or play video games, but I'm afraid of most humans.

Reactions: Wojaczek and LonelyBrazilian
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Grab life by the huevos and just tickle everybody you come across. Get close to them that you can feel their breathe. Stare into their eyes like you're staring at a beautiful kaleidoscope and mosaic pattern of the Romans. Feel their soft skin against yours. Feel their blood pumping throughout the course of their body. Run your fingers through their hair and call them the most complimentary names in the book. Fear nothing but your fear itself.

• Love
Reactions: Wojaczek
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Grab life by the huevos and just tickle everybody you come across. Get close to them that you can feel their breathe. Stare into their eyes like you're staring at a beautiful kaleidoscope and mosaic pattern of the Romans. Feel their soft skin against yours. Feel their blood pumping throughout the course of their body. Run your fingers through their hair and call them the most complimentary names in the book. Fear nothing but your fear itself.
Thanks