• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Hello SS peeps! Willow here! I probably made a mistake, but my own life is a mistake it feels. I told one of my freinds how I feel, she kept bugging me so I told her. She called it talking stupid. What's stupid about wanting to be free? From the minute we're born we become slaves to the world. We're slaves to responsbility, our shitty jobs, slaves to societies expectations, slaves to having to pretend to be happy. Do everyday people enjoy being slaves? I don't know how everyone isn't suicidal, this world is shit. I feel like death is the only way I can be free. I can rest in eternal slumber, I'm excited for that day.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Voy, bayarea and 12 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Since the suicidal are a minority it's rare to find anyone who understands or at least has an open mind.

As to your question: I guess ignorance really is bliss. Is it really slavery if the slave has convinced himself he actually wants the chain and the whip? That is the power of mass-indoctrination of public morality.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, bayarea, Dead beat dad and 7 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I think the same. This world is a prison, we are all slaves from birth - this is the main reason why we don't have the right to euthanasia and assisted CTB. I don't want to live in this world in any way, no matter how much money I have, I am not interested in money and everything that has value for the majority of people, I don't want anything at all - just to escape from this trap (peacefully).

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, NinaM and Trainstation
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
There are ways out to be honest. There are people who just go out into the wild and live pretty peaceful lives without any obligations