• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
I want to hang myself soon, But I am so worried of something going wrong and failing. Any words of encouragement?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Karangel25, Endqualia, Soul and 3 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I dont think anyone on here will encourage you. Thats not what this site is about despite what the media says.
But I am sorry you feel this way and that life has come to this for you.

Reactions: Halo13, Deleted member 1768, Macc Lad and 9 others
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
You may fail, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Failure is necessary for growth, even in this circumstance. You'd be failing at something that most people would never have the courage to do. That makes you powerful.

Plan; cover your bases; cover your affairs; do whatever needs to be done, but there's always tomorrow if all else fails.

Don't be afraid of making a mistake. Shit can, and will, happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and jake3d
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
I am exactly in your situation. Very afraid of failing and having some kind of damage. I don't want to rehearse, just do it once and for all...

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
If you are afraid of failing you could always try a method that does not cause damage if saved.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and planmd
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
Same here. Fear of failing, fear of what comes after if you don't fail. Maybe have more than one CTB option. For me I want to hang if I can get it right, my backup is drowning, I know the second will be less likely to fail provided nobody is around to save me but the process is a bit more painful than hanging done right. If only had a gun

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is there a reason you need to rush things? If you don't feel ready today, that's most likely ok. You're prepared, so you have the option available any time you do feel ready. That's a good position to be in.

Both choices are brave ones. I hope that whatever you decide leads to the best possible outcome for you. (((Hugs)))

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, AtomicNewt, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I want to hang myself soon, But I am so worried of something going wrong and failing. Any words of encouragement?

Encouragement is forbidden here and rightly so. If you're not sure wait and think it over.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, AtomicNewt, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
You may fail, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Failure is necessary for growth, even in this circumstance. You'd be failing at something that most people would never have the courage to do. That makes you powerful.

Plan; cover your bases; cover your affairs; do whatever needs to be done, but there's always tomorrow if all else fails.

Don't be afraid of making a mistake. Shit can, and will, happen.
I take issue with this. I agree that failure can be helpful for growth in life, but a failed hanging is in a much different category. Failed hanging does not lead to growth—it leads to serious disability in the worst cases. The user should be aware of the consequences of failure in this venture. Don't seriously try hanging unless you've done your research, have the proper equipment, and know you won't be found.

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy, fisil, Soul and 4 others
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
I take issue with this. I agree that failure can be helpful for growth in life, but a failed hanging is in a much different category. Failed hanging does not lead to growth—it leads to serious disability in the worst cases. The user should be aware of the consequences of failure in this venture. Don't seriously try hanging unless you've done your research, have the proper equipment, and know you won't be found.

I absolutely agree. Planning and research above all else. You're correct in pointing the health hazards as a result of a failed hanging.

I overlooked this as a courage versus execution dilemma and for that I need to properly apologize and reiterate the necessity of preperation and safety (especially in the realms of hanging). Thank you Partial-Elf.

Reactions: fisil, planmd, Partial-Elf and 4 others
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
No. Stay alive another day then.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Ἡγησίας, AsexualBarbieBoy and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Is there any? I can think of none.
Please do some research there are a number of means and methods that fit that bill. As a starter try the resource section on this site.