• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Had and am having "some" rum this evening. Want to pop into the chat and have Ame and DivineMedicus there. Open some threads and see Makko reply with concise accuracy and enjoy Hotelbeneathground's jokes, then throw in some of my own. See the Spanish guy who drinks a lot, see the guy who dipped his D in tiramisu, have that one moderator remove some of my off-topic solution-farms. It was a good time, ignoring the emotional pain, anhedonia, and mental breakdowns (oftentimes posted).

I've been getting gifts for the family. Trying probably my hardest this year out of all the years. Most money spent (I've been working for over two months, just a shitty part-time thing), most time and effort put in. Wanted to buy things that'll last, that they could remember me by. No real extra thoughts of dying yet, guess I need fairly unlikely bad things to happen first. But it's unclear what could actually push me. Health problems, accident, and/or climate-induced geopolitical stuff I guess. Hard to think rn.

I've been trying to smoke a pipe, harder than I thought.

If anyone knows who I am, basically nothing has changed aside from somehow getting this part time wagie thing. I also find it hard to enter debates, or even make jokes/memes, since I counter-argue and criticize myself to the point of realizing it's not worth posting on here.

Thanks for reading. I just want to chat, but the chat was filled up with things I couldn't relate to.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sorry this understand past ssy want bettre time many memory this understand real past gi memory see no injury damage. Any want talb forum ok no worry

Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
Wrapping gifts for others always gives me a bit of solace. Smoking bud from a pipe gives me even more solace. I also relate to having no "real" thoughts of dying. I think I'm more or less waiting for something to tip the scale.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
artificial_ineptness

artificial_ineptness

Nov 14, 2021
I can't really relate with the first paragraph, times have always been bad for me. I do think, even if it's unpleasant, it sounds somewhat hopeful to me. If you have fond memories of something, then you might be able to get into or create such situations again.

There probably is some kind of internet "migration" perpetually happening pretty much everywhere. I think that's unavoidable.

How is the work going? Is dealing with neurotypicals going alright for you?

I do relate about the self-criticism and not relating to people. I'm borderline mute now. Heard about the recent buzz around language models? I think I can somewhat meet my need for socializing by chatting with them rn, but maybe this will wear off soon (just like talking with real ppl). Ideally / potentially it can work like a better version of writing your thoughts down. Maybe take a look?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
How is the work going? Is dealing with neurotypicals going alright for you?
Don't really have to deal with them that much, thankfully. If I did, I believe that I wouldn't be able to keep going there. Being in groups, or just hearing them, can make quick work of my mental state. Anyway, I've been expecting to get fired ever since I started.

Heard about the recent buzz around language models?
So, talking to a computer program? I don't have much unmet need in terms of communicating with people atm, but thanks for the suggestion. My thing is extreme levels of skin hunger and tfw no gf.

I can't really relate with the first paragraph, times have always been bad for me.
My life has sucked ass for the past 7 years, but the forum used to be a source of positivity for me, with the jokes and certain members, etc. You don't get any breaks from the bad times?

artificial_ineptness

artificial_ineptness

Nov 14, 2021
Don't really have to deal with them that much, thankfully. If I did, I believe that I wouldn't be able to keep going there. Being in groups, or just hearing them, can make quick work of my mental state. Anyway, I've been expecting to get fired ever since I started.
I see. Eh, it's not like I handle people well either. Hope you don't lose the job.

So, talking to a computer program? I don't have much unmet need in terms of communicating with people atm, but thanks for the suggestion. My thing is extreme levels of skin hunger and tfw no gf.
Yeah. Fair enough. That's harder to substitute, at least for now.

My life has sucked ass for the past 7 years, but the forum used to be a source of positivity for me, with the jokes and certain members, etc. You don't get any breaks from the bad times?
It does suck that you lost it. For myself: I meant it socially. I can somewhat distract myself in other ways, but socially I cannot really think of anything. I had some positive relationships some years ago, but the memories are tainted by being abandoned. I can't feel fond of tricking people into hanging out (by masking), even if it might have felt nice at the moment.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I can't feel fond of tricking people into hanging out (by masking), even if it might have felt nice at the moment.
Relatable. If a woman were to somehow come onto me (hypothetically speaking), the first thing I'd do is list everything wrong with me to make sure she's not surprised later when my dick is numb and I live in mom's basement.