• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SamInAnEppisode

SamInAnEppisode

Sam
Nov 27, 2023
I had a Self harm addiction from 2019 till 2022. I got admitted to a phych ward. I didn't stop becouse of promises but becouse I got to lazy to do it. But not after almost being a year clean, I started again. I used to cut on my upper thighs till my knees and they used to be full of scars, now they are fading.

Can someone give me places and ways I can Self harm where my scars actally stay longer. I want them to be visible even after I recover

How do I leave big scars that can still be seen years later?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sad_dude and AnonymousRobin
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I'm not sure if it's the best idea as you may regret it, but I completely understand as I desire similar. I don't want to go through all this and nit have evidence that I survived up until this point ❤️

I cut on my arms which I have some pretty big scars for, other than that I sometimes do my tummy, its a bit more sore, but has left some scars there too. If you really want scars to form then preventing healing through primary intention would be best bet, making sure there's something to stop it healing properly, either re-cutting the same spot or something else. I wouldn't suggest rubbing anything dirty in them as they could get infected

Reactions: SamInAnEppisode
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
as someone who has scars from self harm (all on my left arm and left thigh), i would strongly advise you not to do this. self harm isn't cool/cute/romantic, no one who sees them will think your scars are cool/cute/romantic, and when you grow out of this phase of wanting to be edgy, you will regret your decision to create a permanent reminder of this edgy phase.

people stare at me when they see mine. there was one time a mother ushered her kid away from me because of them. they bring judgment, shame, and embarrassment.

Reactions: Giovannino224, sad_dude, SamInAnEppisode and 1 other person
SamInAnEppisode

SamInAnEppisode

Sam
Nov 27, 2023
as someone who has scars from self harm (all on my left arm and left thigh), i would strongly advise you not to do this. self harm isn't cool/cute/romantic, no one who sees them will think your scars are cool/cute/romantic, and when you grow out of this phase of wanting to be edgy, you will regret your decision to create a permanent reminder of this edgy phase.

people stare at me when they see mine. there was one time a mother ushered her kid away from me because of them. they bring judgment, shame, and embarrassment.
I understand what you mean, I have scars on my body as well- a lot. I just feel like if my scars just seem to be slightly faded I will relapse every time. I know that scars aren't cool/cute/romantic but I don't care really. I want them

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
I understand what you mean, I have scars on my body as well- a lot. I just feel like if my scars just seem to be slightly faded I will relapse every time. I know that scars aren't cool/cute/romantic but I don't care really. I want them
i hate to say this, but seeing the scars won't prevent you from relapsing. the last time i cut, i had to be taken to the er and i have huge, ugly scars on my leg. seeing them makes me want to cut again. i can't speak for you, or anyone else really, but the general consensus that i have personally seen has been that visible scars do not prevent relapsing.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I think the only thing that would prevent me relapsing in the same place is tattooing over my current scars

SamInAnEppisode

SamInAnEppisode

Sam
Nov 27, 2023
i hate to say this, but seeing the scars won't prevent you from relapsing. the last time i cut, i had to be taken to the er and i have huge, ugly scars on my leg. seeing them makes me want to cut again. i can't speak for you, or anyone else really, but the general consensus that i have personally seen has been that visible scars do not prevent relapsing.
For me it's the total opposite. If I look at my body and I don't see the scars I have the feeling that I have to make some in order to be "atcatlly be sick" that's why I also want to pass out from blood loss so bad. It sounds so weird when you hear it but I need bad things to happen to me.

I am really sorry for what happend to you.

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
For me it's the total opposite. If I look at my body and I don't see the scars I have the feeling that I have to make some in order to be "atcatlly be sick" that's why I also want to pass out from blood loss so bad. It sounds so weird when you hear it but I need bad things to happen to me.

I am really sorry for what happend to you.
scars fade. all of them do. even my big ugly scars have faded. you can still clearly see them, but they've faded. if this is your mindset, you won't ever be satisfied unless you truly mangle your body.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Think about it. What your motives are. Cause if its for others to notice, they do not care. Actually just brings more problems in the long run. Reflect and think its your body after all. Luck

Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I looked into this a while back, before I had done any permanent damage to my body. I also wanted scars. For me it was about proving I'm "valid". Unfortunately scars are not something we have control over. Some people just scar easier than others. Wounds with a longer healing time sometimes scar worse than wounds with a shorter healing time but it's not always consistent. There's no surefire way to give yourself a scar. Besides having scars sucks ass anyways.