drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I wouldn't even off immediately, i'd store it just for the peace of mind. I'm not an impulsive person so i'd use it in extreme cases only.
Knowing that i will never have to go through hell again is priceless.
Persons who have N are so lucky...

• Love
Reactions: tieiwi, Kundalini Guy and Sweet Tart
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also really wish I had N, it certainly sounds like the most peaceful and ideal way to leave this world to me, those who have it certainly are so incredibly fortunate. It just disgusts me how in this world we are denied a right to die in peace, it's inhumane how animals are allowed what should be a human right but not us, instead we are expected to be prisoners to this existence until we cease existing anyway, this world truly is such a hellish place.

Reactions: sadandlonely99
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
The simplicity and reliability of it is very, very appealing to me.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
N is impossible to get but yea just having something as an escape method is so nice for the mind.

CountOfTuscany

CountOfTuscany

Sep 11, 2021
FYI, N only has a shelf life of a couple months. I wouldn't want someone to store it for too long, try to use it, and fail.

N isn't so hard to find if you're willing to take a trip to Mexico.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
FYI, N only has a shelf life of a couple months. I wouldn't want someone to store it for too long, try to use it, and fail.

Can I ask the basis for this claim? It contradicts what I have heard, that the veterinary solutions typically have "official" expiration dates of approx 2 yrs from manufacture, but can potentially be viable years longer with proper storage (away from light, refrigerated, etc). Not being combative.

C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023

Philip Nietske (sp) the world expert, says it can stay much longer. Keep it in a cool dry place, he says maybe good up to five years.
N is impossible to get but yea just having something as an escape method is so nice for the mind.
Almost impossible, I don't think impossible. But you have to have the time and money to travel to have a shot.