K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
I want to be better...

I want to know what healthy relationships are like...

I want friends who I can laugh with, somebody I can love...

I want a childhood free from abuse a school life free from bullying...

I want to be smarter, to be able to learn things quicker. I hate hitting these mental roadblocks for things that other people easily accomplish, I want talent...

I want to be able to have more control over my own mind, no more execessive intrusive thoughts, no more unhealthy coping mechanisms...

I want confidence and self-esteem, I want the panic attacks to stop, I want to be able to meet and connect with people, I want to be able to walk outside freely...

I want to enjoy things, instead of having them just be a distraction from my thoughts. I want a direction/passion in life...

I want to look better or at least accept what stares back at me in the mirror....

I want financial stability...

I don't want to be me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: akana, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Marktheghost and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is understandable wanting a better life when you live a life that is filled with suffering. Life is just so unfair and disappointing and I'm sorry that you are stuck in this situation.

• Love
Reactions: Klophy, rationaltake and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Relatable OP, it's sad that to us it might seem like everything but to others that already have it, it's normal and "wanting everything" to them would be things we could consider superfluous to being alive and surviving.

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Graham, Klophy and 1 other person
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
<I want financial stability...<

When you have money, you have bigger problems

your expenses are automatically large and have even more financial problems

<I want to be better...<

that's what you want for the rest of your life

• Love
Reactions: Klophy
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
I feel you OP, I'm sorry you are feeling this way, sometimes it feels like torture.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Klophy, rationaltake and Suicidebydeath
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022

<I want to be better...<

This money thing is so fucking true,

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
True but not always. Some people are ascetic, and the more money they have the larger their income as well. You can make money with money, it's harder to make it without.

Reactions: Klophy, Fadeawaaaay, Cathy Ames and 2 others
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022

<I want to be better...<

I'll take the problems of having money over not having money. I don't even want to be rich, just stability. Not having to worry about financial woes for a day to day basis.

Yeah, I don't think i have it in me to achieve a state of content within my life.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Fadeawaaaay and WhatPowerIs
M

memoriesoflight

Jul 11, 2022
This all seems possible, in time. Have you been working toward any of what you want in some way?

Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
True but not always. Some people are ascetic, and the more money they have the larger their income as well. You can make money with money, it's harder to make it without.

Yeah... money isn't the solution to how people feel but can ease the day today of financial worries

Some people would be unhappy if they were billionaires and couldn't run out of money

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Klophy and Cathy Ames
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I want a childhood free from abuse a school life free from bullying...
This hit close and stuck out to me. How much of life is in our control, really? You can "stop" the bullying, sure, but nobody in the history of the world ever wanted to be bullied in the first place. So much of our childhood shapes who we become in the future. The time in our life where we have the least agency. It's just sad.

• Love
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
I feel you and I'm so sorry for your suffering. I can relate to most things on your list, just need to add a healthy body to mine. My heart goes out to you

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I want to die... At least I know I'll get my wish at some point... One way or the other. Recently realised that this has probably been my most consistent wish.

I think we can all relate to your list though. Reckon we've all had things we wanted to change/strive for in our lives. I hope you do achieve at least some of your list and I hope the changes bring you happiness.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can't relate to anything on the OPs list, as I just don't want anything anymore. Nothing. Except to no longer be here.

• Hugs
Reactions: redeyepiranha and Klophy